✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

guitar players? ROBTTH book

bozo

Anyone have the AROBTTH guitar tab book? I have the PVG (piano, vocal, guitar) one, but the guitar parts are wrong. I was surprised at this since the ones I have for Parachutes are exactly correct.

I went ahead and bought the AROBTTH guitar tab only book and am waiting for it in the mail. I hear that this one is correct but am unsure since I haven't seen it yet. Does anyone know if the guitar only tab book is correct? If you can find these books in the US it is rare.. they only sell them in Europe so you usually have to get them off of European website..

Enough blabbing.. sorry..

guitar book

The PVG book is excellent for piano, yes. But the guitar parts are off. They guitar parts have the same "sound," but are definitely not the exact guitar notes. It is especially evident in God Put a Smile On Your Face. Chris uses some really awkward tunings in that song and the book has it as regular.

But the PVG book is still good for piano. I learned the Scientist on it... mmmmmm..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is a new book out for Coldplay guitar stuff....

It's all the songs from AROBTTH plus all the latest b-sides off that album.. They did the same thing for the Parachutes album...

The Parachutes version of this was the first guitar book I ever got.....

Anyway.. it's worth the buy if anyone likes to play or wants to play. If you are a beginner and you think the books look too hard, wait a month or two till you get better,... you'll be surprised what you'll be able to play after a bit of practice.

• 1 month later...