talk about bullshit hype. i cant believe america is about to elect a socialist as president. his policies are going to be a disaster on the economy and fighting terrorism.
A note to voters. For a slim chance that Obama can be defeated:
1.Don't even think you're going to change the minds of black Americans on this one. They're going to vote for Obama .. and that is that. So, what else is new? Black America has been in the tank for Democrats for quite some time now.
2.A lot of voters are going to have to get a lot more familiar with Barack Obama. There going to have to realize that he is a man with limited experience – very limited – who has wonderful oratorical skills and not much else.
3.Since most Americans work for small businesses – owned by the very people being target by Barack Obama for tax increases – they're going to have to realize that voting for The Chosen One might actually put their job in jeopardy. See my advice to small business owners below.
4. Voters will have to ask themselves whether they are voting for a candidate they truly know and understand, or if they are merely following the MoveOn-Media-led herd off the cliff.
5. Voters are going to have to see through is lies and half-truths. His latest effort to lead voters astray is his statement that 95% of privately-owned businesses don't earn $250,000 a year. While that statistic may be right, it is completely meaningless. If you understand that, you won't vote for Obama. If you don't, you will.
6. Additionally, voters will have to realize that in the end businesses – and that means all businesses – don't pay taxes. The collect the taxes from their customers and pass them on to the government. Sometimes they collect the money needed to pay taxes from their employees, by firing them and keeping all of the money, or by denying them their next pay increase.
7. Obama-bots are going to have to suddenly realize that character does count for something, and hanging around with unrepentant terrorists, America-hating preachers, corrupt politicians and crooks does say something about one's character.
8. They'll have to understand that Michelle Obama meant it when she said
that she was never proud of the USA until her husband became a front-runner for the Democrat convention.
9. More voters will have to realize that America is great because of the
dynamic of a free people working together in economic freedom with a basic set of rights guaranteed under a constitution establishing a rule of law, not because of government. McCain understands this. Obama doesn't.
10. They'll have to understand that government is force. Chose carefully those to whom you would give control over the police power of government.
11. Maybe seeing that Argentina has just seized all private pension plans might wake some people up. Who knows?
12. Speaking of corruption ... voters will have to understand that Barack Obama has had many opportunities in his political life to take a stand against government corruption. Not ONCE has he ever stepped up to the plate.
There's much more, but you get the idea. Yeah, Obama could lose. But he has the media totally in the tank for him ... and a government educated voting population poised to go to the polls. The odds aren't good.