Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

__therese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by __therese

  1. http://www.albionarks.com/media/details.php?image_id=825
  2. http://community.livejournal.com/knees_up/15077.html?#cutid1 :bigcry:
  3. Okay, I'm gonna go to bed with that in the back of my mind :wideeyed:
  4. And thank the ficgod for that! Stan/Didz is so double... Sometimes it's the theyarejustsorighttogether and sometimes WHYTHEFUCKISSTANCHEATINGONJOHN?! :laugh3:
  5. Dude, that long one seriously made me laugh so fucking loud! :laugh3: WHO THE HELL TALKS ABOUT MUSIC LIKE THAT?! And yeah, emo isn't for me in other words. But why call it emo anyway, doesn't all music have emotions in it? On a more porny-note, I found this earlier :dead: But don't forget: Stan is with John - not Carl. lmao
  6. Don't forget to friend Drew's music-myspace! I think he really deserves all the appreciation he gets! :heart: http://www.myspace.com/113229630 And can someone please explain what excatly does emo mean? I've never understood the term but then I'm really fucking bad at putting music into categories... :laugh3:
  7. *nods* Couldn't agree more. And the whole 'emo is the new way to go'... I wasn't aware that music were trends.
  8. Arctic Monkeys - Despair in the departure lounge
  9. Well... for starters he looks like the dude from Fall Out Boy and people that look like that can't fucking be trusted :laugh3: And it's a bit like when you break up with someone or you're trying to get over someone isn't it? You love/like the person but people keep telling you to get over it and move on, find someone new and it's fucking hard to take someone new into your life and heart when you already had someone amazing there... That made sense to me okay lmao Oh, and there's just to many fucking bands that change members these days...
  10. NME used to be quite good... I just don't get why they've got all the emo-kids on them these days. And the content has defenitly gone down, used to be some interesting articles in there but now... nice pictures yes.
  11. The Beatles - Yesterday
  12. Actually, not looking anymore. Pete is permanent now isn't he? :sick: I really don't like him. And good comparison, might end up that way...
  13. DPT - Chinese dogs (Live at Coronet)
  14. Babyshambles - From Bollywood to Battersea
  15. The Magic Numbers - Long legs
  16. Peter has more asspects to write about I guess, Carl hasn't caused any major scandals or been in the papers for being a whatever. When they write about Peter they've got Kate, The Libertines and the drugs. With Carl it's just The Libertines. And trust the press to never leave those parts out or talk about the present. Well, that was probablly deliberate. Like: look, here are the essential parts of The Libertines saying that it will never die. And off course it won't. It's a lifestyle and a belif, and I assume that both Carl and Peter actually live the way they talk and didn't lie to us for fuck, how many years? Anyway, the way you chose to live your life or what you choose to belive in can't die. The end. Totally unrelated but yeah. Needed to get it out.
  17. Took the words right out of my moth as usual. I wouldn't mind going back to the good old days and relive it but it's not gonna happen and I don't want something new, lesser and broken. But as much as I don't want a reunion I'm in such a sentimental mood right now... Just to know Carl wrote a song called that... Okay, I'm actually crying now. God, I just love them so fucking much. All four!
  18. Peter Doherty - I love you (But you're green) :heart:
  19. Drew McConnell - Brideshead :heart:
  20. ^ Me too... God, The Libertines were so awsome! :bigcry: :heart: And I scare myself as well.. I feel like a psychic :laugh3:
  21. Then post someone ;)
  22. NME-scans! http://www.dirtyprettysite.com/ Edit: 'Chatty and enthustiatic about everything from Robin Hood to Charlie Chaplin' I TOLD YA! lmfao lmfao Edit2: There's a song called 'How can they be tired of London?'?! :bigcry: Edit3: The NME is seriously getting old but Carl is just... love.
  23. lmfao lmfao omfg! :laugh3: Random DPT picspam cause it's only how many days left? :dance:
  24. Daily Carlos; jump!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.