Everything posted by __therese
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Robbie Williams - Angels
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Awww....he looks all fanboyish :nice: I really, really want these unwatermarked :( *goes to watch ibiza rocks*
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Do so! Just a very good excuse to watch the Didz cheat on poor Stan otherwise... wtf?! :laugh3:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
DPT - You fucking love it
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
DVD-question: Is it Damo from Metro Riots that comes out and plays the harmonica during B.U.R.M.A? I noticed yesterday that someone does and it looks like Damo but I'm not sure... It's Adam that takes care of the Shambles myspace right? Such a legend :heart:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Arctic Monkeys - A certain romance (I had forgotten how much I love this song!)
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Indidzy! :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I love LJ-people :cheesy: :dance: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HP3HOP55
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Haha I do buy the albums I download as well Dave, if I like them. If I don't I take them of my laptop... Tiger Lou - The wake
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
I just downloaded their album yesterday and I LOVE IT :dance: Damien Rice - Eskimo
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
TO SAY YOU SEE THESE TWO COLD FINGERS?! THESE CROOKED FINGERS, I SHOW YOU OH, A WAY TO MEAN NO! :dance: :kiss:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Long Blondes - Swallo tattoo
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I'm sure you would you little fangirl :sneaky: :kiss:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Kent - Kärleken väntar
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Good :dance: Adam Green - Hard to be a girl
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Fact: Carl Barât is the love of my life. I felt like saying that... Didz hair is intact, thankthelord! lmfao :dance:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
^You have it right? Babyshambles - I wish (Acoustic)
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
OMFG OMFG PHOTOS!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Thankgod you didn't :dance: :laugh3: :kiss:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell - Albion (Live at LMHR)
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I LOVE YOU :bigcry: :heart: :bigcry:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
:kiss: I am seriously considering buying the single and ripping it and posting, cause seriously, not loving the DPT-fans lawobeying lmfao.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
*hopes for bootleg* Cause I know Stan wrote 'Chinese dogs' (daah!) and Didz wrote 'No signal, no battery' so...yeah...
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao at least we got entertained :idea2: Btw, who wrote 'One to my left', was it Carl?
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao lmfao SRSLY. You almost killed me :dead: And someone needs to rip that T in the Park things like NOW! :cheesy: