Everything posted by __therese
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
http://www.albionarks.com/media/details.php?image_id=825
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
http://community.livejournal.com/knees_up/15077.html?#cutid1 :bigcry:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Okay, I'm gonna go to bed with that in the back of my mind :wideeyed:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
And thank the ficgod for that! Stan/Didz is so double... Sometimes it's the theyarejustsorighttogether and sometimes WHYTHEFUCKISSTANCHEATINGONJOHN?! :laugh3:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Dude, that long one seriously made me laugh so fucking loud! :laugh3: WHO THE HELL TALKS ABOUT MUSIC LIKE THAT?! And yeah, emo isn't for me in other words. But why call it emo anyway, doesn't all music have emotions in it? On a more porny-note, I found this earlier :dead: But don't forget: Stan is with John - not Carl. lmao
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Don't forget to friend Drew's music-myspace! I think he really deserves all the appreciation he gets! :heart: http://www.myspace.com/113229630 And can someone please explain what excatly does emo mean? I've never understood the term but then I'm really fucking bad at putting music into categories... :laugh3:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
*nods* Couldn't agree more. And the whole 'emo is the new way to go'... I wasn't aware that music were trends.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Arctic Monkeys - Despair in the departure lounge
-
**The Kooks!**
Well... for starters he looks like the dude from Fall Out Boy and people that look like that can't fucking be trusted :laugh3: And it's a bit like when you break up with someone or you're trying to get over someone isn't it? You love/like the person but people keep telling you to get over it and move on, find someone new and it's fucking hard to take someone new into your life and heart when you already had someone amazing there... That made sense to me okay lmao Oh, and there's just to many fucking bands that change members these days...
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
NME used to be quite good... I just don't get why they've got all the emo-kids on them these days. And the content has defenitly gone down, used to be some interesting articles in there but now... nice pictures yes.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Beatles - Yesterday
-
**The Kooks!**
Actually, not looking anymore. Pete is permanent now isn't he? :sick: I really don't like him. And good comparison, might end up that way...
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
DPT - Chinese dogs (Live at Coronet)
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Babyshambles - From Bollywood to Battersea
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Magic Numbers - Long legs
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Peter has more asspects to write about I guess, Carl hasn't caused any major scandals or been in the papers for being a whatever. When they write about Peter they've got Kate, The Libertines and the drugs. With Carl it's just The Libertines. And trust the press to never leave those parts out or talk about the present. Well, that was probablly deliberate. Like: look, here are the essential parts of The Libertines saying that it will never die. And off course it won't. It's a lifestyle and a belif, and I assume that both Carl and Peter actually live the way they talk and didn't lie to us for fuck, how many years? Anyway, the way you chose to live your life or what you choose to belive in can't die. The end. Totally unrelated but yeah. Needed to get it out.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Took the words right out of my moth as usual. I wouldn't mind going back to the good old days and relive it but it's not gonna happen and I don't want something new, lesser and broken. But as much as I don't want a reunion I'm in such a sentimental mood right now... Just to know Carl wrote a song called that... Okay, I'm actually crying now. God, I just love them so fucking much. All four!
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Peter Doherty - I love you (But you're green) :heart:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell - Brideshead :heart:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
^ Me too... God, The Libertines were so awsome! :bigcry: :heart: And I scare myself as well.. I feel like a psychic :laugh3:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Then post someone ;)
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
NME-scans! http://www.dirtyprettysite.com/ Edit: 'Chatty and enthustiatic about everything from Robin Hood to Charlie Chaplin' I TOLD YA! lmfao lmfao Edit2: There's a song called 'How can they be tired of London?'?! :bigcry: Edit3: The NME is seriously getting old but Carl is just... love.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
DPT - Wondering
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao lmfao omfg! :laugh3: Random DPT picspam cause it's only how many days left? :dance:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; jump!