Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

__therese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by __therese

  1. It wasn't that bad but my heart kinda went *fuck*... Anyway, http://www.eastnews.com.pl/news/wyniki.php?fraza=kate+moss You know there are not many things that makes me happier then when you say you've got ideas :sneaky: Awww.... I can totally see Stan dance to shitty techno! *pets him* I want normal dreams :bigcry: lmao
  2. Off course you can comment on it wheter it affects you or not. In some way it effects us all I guess... I'm just so sick of the whole thing... someone posted pictures from Portugal and to be honest, he looked less clean then he has for months so yeah :\ I just wish someone could get him to stay at home for a while and rest, fucking hell his body gotta be so tired. I just really want him to get clean which sound lik a duh! thing but it isn't to me... Gawd, I've never loved and hated someone like this ever before. This is the full gig-list for 2004 And it seems I was wrong, I had no idea he toured with them in 2003... And do talk more about that dream :wideeyed: :D
  3. Yeah, the one I was supposed to have gone to... Dunno why they bothered booking down there, you seriously can't understand a word. It's like listening to the Hull-peeps lmfao Oh, she's mean :sneaky:
  4. Me neither! Holy fuck, you're getting close to the 20 000 posts :stunned: :laugh3: Kent - Stoppa mig Juni (Lilla ego)
  5. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurma :heart: I stalked myspace and found a fan-photo with Didz. The Didz hair is sex. Actually, the Didz is sex.
  6. I stole some that someone posted on LJ, no fucking clue where they are though :laugh3: I have a feeling Dani would love to do some though :wink3: :kiss:
  7. :kiss: Can't belive I forgot how fucking amazing they are! :dance: Coldplay - Ladder to the sun (Version 2)
  8. Goodie :smiley: Didn't wanna upset anyone... Random thought: I was listening to 'Wondering' earlier and then 'The good old days' come on and I was just realised that Wondering has: rude boys on the run in it and The Good Old Days has: rude boys on the oars Conicedence, I think not :sneaky: lmfao *pets* Not that similar but ya know, a girl tries :laugh3:
  9. Edit: forget that shit. Apperantly Peter suffered an infection from the new implant and that's why Stockholm is cancelled. To be honest I don't know if I belive it but it does make sense... think he got an infection from one last year as well...
  10. Daily Carlos; yupp, hawt.
  11. Drew McConnell feat Luca Cazal - Terrapin
  12. Drew uploaded some more amazing demos (music only, no singing) on myspace :nice: :heart: *loves him* Cologne hotel The batteries weren't
  13. Cat Power - The greatest
  14. Omg Sarah! That looks amazing :nice:
  15. hahaha not really but yeah ;) Well, we're doing different projects and home stuff like writing papers and preparing presentations so I basically just have one or two classes a day, the rest is spent on here and writing. Boring but kinda fun as well :) So, is work slowing down now?
  16. Probablly uni or work I'd say.. it's just 2ish ;)
  17. I'm here and yeah...it has..
  18. That one always breaks my heart.... *loves them*
  19. Bang, bang diaries re-upload. Part uno: http://www.sendspace.com/file/phl37e Part dos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/scgls9 Part tres: http://www.sendspace.com/file/09o88r

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.