Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

__therese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by __therese

  1. Robbie Williams - Angels
  2. Awww....he looks all fanboyish :nice: I really, really want these unwatermarked :( *goes to watch ibiza rocks*
  3. Do so! Just a very good excuse to watch the Didz cheat on poor Stan otherwise... wtf?! :laugh3:
  4. DPT - You fucking love it
  5. DVD-question: Is it Damo from Metro Riots that comes out and plays the harmonica during B.U.R.M.A? I noticed yesterday that someone does and it looks like Damo but I'm not sure... It's Adam that takes care of the Shambles myspace right? Such a legend :heart:
  6. Arctic Monkeys - A certain romance (I had forgotten how much I love this song!)
  7. I love LJ-people :cheesy: :dance: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HP3HOP55
  8. Haha I do buy the albums I download as well Dave, if I like them. If I don't I take them of my laptop... Tiger Lou - The wake
  9. I just downloaded their album yesterday and I LOVE IT :dance: Damien Rice - Eskimo
  10. TO SAY YOU SEE THESE TWO COLD FINGERS?! THESE CROOKED FINGERS, I SHOW YOU OH, A WAY TO MEAN NO! :dance: :kiss:
  11. The Long Blondes - Swallo tattoo
  12. I'm sure you would you little fangirl :sneaky: :kiss:
  13. Kent - Kärleken väntar
  14. Good :dance: Adam Green - Hard to be a girl
  15. Fact: Carl Barât is the love of my life. I felt like saying that... Didz hair is intact, thankthelord! lmfao :dance:
  16. ^You have it right? Babyshambles - I wish (Acoustic)
  17. Thankgod you didn't :dance: :laugh3: :kiss:
  18. Drew McConnell - Albion (Live at LMHR)
  19. I LOVE YOU :bigcry: :heart: :bigcry:
  20. :kiss: I am seriously considering buying the single and ripping it and posting, cause seriously, not loving the DPT-fans lawobeying lmfao.
  21. *hopes for bootleg* Cause I know Stan wrote 'Chinese dogs' (daah!) and Didz wrote 'No signal, no battery' so...yeah...
  22. lmfao at least we got entertained :idea2: Btw, who wrote 'One to my left', was it Carl?
  23. lmfao lmfao SRSLY. You almost killed me :dead: And someone needs to rip that T in the Park things like NOW! :cheesy:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.