Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zeoir

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zeoir

  1. oh thanks,good to know someone else is thinking the same :rolleyes: I'm officially Roosajatta,but everybody calls me Rolle ;)
  2. I'm pretty sure about that :wacko: But i'm feeling less high..i think :thinking: at least i see the shirt on the dog now!
  3. yeah..but i'm not happy,so i'm bad..oh crap. :sick:
  4. well,hi from northern EU :) Welcome!;)
  5. oh, you make it sound really scary :wreck: fortunately it wasn't Marabous chocolate bar.. it wouldn't look good for sweden.. in the headlines "Marabou tried to murder a finnish girl!!" :stunned:
  6. no..i don't think i'm :uhoh: though it's always possible that someone put something in my chocolatebar..even though i've been in this room for 5 hours alone, but there's a change that someone have done so!!:shifty:
  7. i didn't even realize there was something wrong in this pic untill Bright said the dog is wearing a shirt. :thinking: Maybe it's time for me to go to bed..
  8. i guess it's hard to get forward during the race :thinking: and bright..i feel sorry for you..you probably had bruises all over your back after the race :(
  9. Well, at least that makes a sense :uhoh:
  10. yes i do :) the next one doesn't wear glasses
  11. Hi and Welcome to the board! :)
  12. oh god lunar!! :stunned: The shirts looks great! I can't wait to have one..or all of them :) I'll buy all different variations :heart: Wow..just a great job girl! :thumbsup:
  13. oh yeah.. i didn't realize that :idea2: thanks Zania! :cool:
  14. alyssa, that rollercoaster looks scary and very exciting at the same time :rolleyes: I wish i lived in california :( We don't have any big and good ones in Finland :cry:
  15. Rad-Cold :idea2:
  16. thanks nettie! :)
  17. happy happy birthday Stephen! :juggle:
  18. i absolutely love rollercoasters :wideeyed:
  19. ok there :lol: I think Gábor has a problem..he doesn't know does he want to make love or not! :P
  20. OMG! i'm really sorry for that :embarassed:
  21. Brazil :) I think brazil is a beautiful country!I'd love to come to Brazil or any other South American country :nice: Well, it's almost 10pm here and i should do my homeworks.. :( I'm obviously not sure about your name :lol: maybe you just wanted to be the Queen of Coldplaying.com and said your name is Zania.. :P I'm sure Eric is gonna be back soon :) But yep i'm off to bed :sleeping: see you later Zania! Hugs! :kiss:
  22. this can't be coincidence ;) I guess you are from south america,at least i suppose so from your sig. I've no idea how much clock is there! Is it morning or evening or night or what?!i'm dying to know
  23. oh wow..chris looks stunning :shocked2: and hot :sweatdrop: thanks for the pics! :)
  24. well, Gueen Zeoir is 15 maybe young,but talented :wink3: and definitely old enough to be queen :smug:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.