Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. ahaha that's awesome! :laugh2: Love the vinyl!
  2. Great job! :thumbsup: Exactly... a lot of fans will travel far to get the newspaper because they won't be able to get it otherwise..
  3. You could try to :wacko:
  4. Happy birthday to Damon! :nice:
  5. Yay! I wonder what's written in it. A friend will try to get one in Brussels, the region I live in has been overlooked..
  6. Might be there half an hour later if that's still all right?
  7. Good idea, guys! I'll try to be around but I don't promise anything since 1 am GMT means 2 am for me.
  8. That's pretty interesting. Makes me think they do have something else planned for us, and it's just a matter of time when we'll get to see the whole picture.
  9. I'm in :)
  10. Ms Magpie replied to freckles's topic in The Lounge
    Cute stuff! :wacky: I love your style!
  11. Oh I like them both! I prefer Ego, though.
  12. :lol: Nice playlist! Thanks for organising this :nice:
  13. This is supposedly TKOL promo CD.
  14. i can't see the chat for some reason :S
  15. i'm in as well :)
  16. lol no worries, i sometimes forget that, too!
  17. same here, just tell me how to join the chat without signing up for yet another thing
  18. Why is TLW marked as "not released" Guuuuhhhh. It's petty but it bothers me so much. It's an interesting theory, the one about seasons, but I'm not sure if it's not just fans making stuff up and reading too much into images and interviews.
  19. yay, i love the new look!
  20. You've still achieved a brilliant result. Congrats, Briggins! :hug:
  21. Yeah it's annoying how big a deal he made out of travelling by planes and the pollution and what not and yet he doesn't seem to care about his frequent travels across the Atlantic. Here are some pics: http://noakom.tumblr.com/post/3763278887 And here's a short clip.
  22. That's for the storage tips! I'll keep them in mind. :nice: Yeah, Thom DJ'ed in an LA club.
  23. Of course, but it's reassuring to hear that TKOL isn't all they've got at this point.
  24. There are more than 8 TKOL songs...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.