Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. Newspaper mp3. The artwork and a chance of getting a signed copy made the decision very easy.
  2. I have never even heard of them, so they must suck.
  3. Basically, what bjaiken said. Moreover, people don't care so much about CDs as they did years ago, and Radiohead, as far as I know, have never openly competed with either U2 or Coldplay so there's no way we'd see a spin-off (if I can call it that) to the Battle of Britpop any time soon (if ever).
  4. I really hope that'll get them more airplay and recognition among young (and older) people, because they truly deserve it. However, people that like Rhianna or Bieber might not want to give them a chance because, as someone else said, their favourite musicians didn't win the award. But you never know... there surely are some people who watch Grammys for the music and not the looks/show/gossip etc. and who are willing to try listening to someting new.
  5. Atease should be up later today. The website itself is, supposedly, already on upgraded servers but the message board still needs to be updated (or its software does). Fret not. Although I'm not sure the situation's gonna be any better on Saturday. COME ON, ADE :bomb:
  6. Ahhh ok. That's what I did when I last saw them in Prague... Spent a couple of days sightseeing and the last day queuing. I think you need cookies because of ordering itself; - I'm sure someone with some IT knowledge would explain it better than I - you stay on the same website but the text sort of changes as you go through the ordering process? :unsure: I suppose you won't need the cookies on Saturday but it's definitely better to be on the safe side. I deleted mine, though. :\ All those paintings, oh my god :bigcry: :nice: Yeah, same here.
  7. Yeah I didn't get the IR discbox because it was too expensive and my income was too low so I couldn't really justify buying it. Things are a bit different now so I happily pre-ordered the discbox. Plus, ARTWORK. Apparently they'll release it on CD some time in March, so all is good for those who couldn't afford the discbox. Where's Briggins? We need to discuss this with him.
  8. :lol: that quote! Idk, I started with Karma Police, Let Down and No Surprises and then went for the whole OK Computer. Worked fine for me.
  9. Why would they be afraid? It makes no sense at all. no worries, thinking about a new tour is perfectly normal. :nice: I think you should go to NYC or Chicago or somewhere in that area as I think that's where they do most of the NA dates. There or in LA. I'd most certainly like to meet up with all you guyses but I don't think I have THAT much money for Radiohead. I'm aiming for the UK and France so if there's anyone without a travel buddy... contact me lol. I did NOTHING all day. All I did was sit here, listen to Radiohead, waggle my eyebrows and ears and basked in the new RH album glory. It was - wait for it - glorious :wacko: :wacko: Which one did you order? The Newspaper Album MP3/WAV or just the digital download? I went for the Newspaper Album with MP3s even though I don't have a record player. I just need to have something physical to touch and look at. :wacky:
  10. Listening party, guys. It has to happen!
  11. I'm so happy for you :hug:
  12. Pre-ordered the whole bundle (the one with vinyls) HAPPPPY SPAZZING TIME GUISE :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
  13. no wonder we go apeshit whenever we hear something about the LP... from others.
  14. Ugh, that's some sad news :sad: I hope they settle the argument some time in the near future and stay friends if not continue with the band.
  15. Ms Magpie replied to freckles's topic in The Lounge
    QFT :sweatdrop:
  16. Why would you like to stalk him? Isn't appreciating his music enough?
  17. THIS. I can't get over this version :bomb: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So_JEs2FVeA]YouTube - RADIOHEAD - Videotape, Hammersmith Apollo, 19th May[/ame]
  18. Is it really? :surprised: Do Coldplay read it?
  19. Thom's voice got mellow in recent years; some time around 2000. If you listen to earlier songs, you'll see that his voice was more powerful back then. Then again, Matt's a bit younger than Thom, isn't he? That partially explains why Matt's voice is stronger. Yeah, I just don't listen to them anymore. I still think their debut album was A+, and AROBTTH was even better.
  20. I listened to them almost 24/7 for 3 years so I needed a break... ended up not listening to them for about 8 months but now I'm almost back where I was before the break.
  21. Same here except that it's not the case just with In Rainbows but with the majority of their albums. As for the release of LP8, it doesn't sound so bad as my previous post implied; it's just that the last two news say they're still in the studio. It came across as "we're not that close to finishing it" kind of deal so I'm a bit pessimistic.
  22. Doesn't look too promising, to be fair!
  23. Oh dear. Thanks for sharing!
  24. I wish there were some new interviews, or news or whatever. It'd be nice to hear what exactly they're up to.
  25. I hope you've changed your mind and won't call us pretentious anymore. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.