Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RedGirl76

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RedGirl76

  1. Fix You - 84 - Speed Of Sound - 36 +
  2. The Scientist - 50 - Politik - 34 Amsterdam - 25 +
  3. What the hell happened to the Swing - it's the best song on the album!!! 44 - Death and All His Friends 40 - Viva La Vida - 37 - Strawberry Swing +
  4. I didn't hear anything on Thursday so gave up hope. Friday lunchtime I went out and ten minutes later there was a missed call from a Witheld Number. I guess I'll never know if it was the Beeb or not... :(
  5. I'm a total div at the technical stuff, so I wouldn't have a clue. Maybe it's a question for whoever started the thread???
  6. I think the final should last 24 hours so that everyone can vote. If you put in a poll, it would ensure no one voted twice
  7. Mine's gone really slow too...
  8. 23.40 and just finished watching Run Fatboy Run Disappointing :(
  9. I wouldn't have reminded you if I'd known that was how you were going to vote ! :rolleyes:
  10. 44 - Strawberry Swing + 40 - Viva la Vida - 37 - Death and All His Friends
  11. You're sitting naked on your laptop??? That can't be healthy for you or your equipment!
  12. As we appear to have frightened everyone else away, the four of us are probably going to keep this game going round in circles forever!
  13. Ha, ha! The puns are back, all is well in the world! :rolleyes:
  14. Fix You - 84 - Speed of Sound - 34 +
  15. :embarassed:
  16. They must be some pretty scary pants if you're not prepared to talk about them...
  17. Gosh this place has been busy in the 3 hours I've been away! 42 - Strawberry Swing 41 - Viva la Vida - 38 - Death and All His Friends
  18. Viva La Vida 25 Death and All His Friends 19 The Scientist 19 Strawberry Swing 18 Life In Technicolor 18 Politik 18 Warning Sign 18 Fix You 18 In My Place 18 + Yes 17 Yellow 15 Amsterdam 14 Cemeteries Of London 14 Shiver 13 Don't Panic 12 Lost! 12 Violet Hill 12 42 13 Lovers In Japan 13 Clocks 13 Square One 12 Chinese Sleep Chant 11 White Shadows 11 Swallowed In The Sea 9 - A Rush of Blood To The Head 11 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 11 Twisted Logic 9 What If 9 The Escapist 9 Everything's Not Lost 9 Daylight 7 Spies 6 Talk 4
  19. I just like details - and when I read that I got this image of Homer Simpson sitting in his underwear: is that how you want me to think of you :\
  20. Care to be a bit more specific?
  21. Any of Phoebe Buffay's greatest hits: Smelly Cat Little Black Curly Hair The Cow In The Meadow Goes Moo
  22. Just watching a really old Friends where Ross is trying to track down Marcel the monkey and the Zoo boss tells him he died: "Mr Geller, there's an old saying... sometimes monkeys die. It's not a great saying, but it certainly is fitting today"
  23. 58 - Strawberry Swing + 39 - Viva la Vida - 24 - Death and All His Friends Is it sad that there only appears to be like 4 of us who actually care about this thread?
  24. Do their votes count if they spell it wrong? Can we deduct points? :sneaky:
  25. Because Viva La Vida is better or because you hate Einstein? :confused:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.