Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. BerrymanGirl1 posted a topic in Coldplay
    well I would like to know what u think of Guy!:D though I'm pretty sure I know!:wink3::smug::P
  2. haha because of Coldplay I'm playing the piano again and now have started the guitar!!!!!!!!and also because of Coldplay everytime I read something,I find a way to relate it to Coldplay AND sometimes I start laughing because in sentences I read there are Coldplay song lyrics :) :D I'm kinda happy about that!(ex.'why do we Shiver on a Cold day)AH HEM?:)
  3. I love Coldplay too:)!!!!!!!Fan in S.Fl
  4. GAH! he looks so hot in those shorts!!!!!!!!!!!! :perv: :D :sneaky:
  5. :P yes!even his piano chair!!!!!!!!!I would love to be his chair :sneaky::smug::o:cool:
  6. he got divorced in 2007 .lucky for us:sneaky:
  7. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Sam's topic in Coldplay
    haha I remember that!Chris was like"that's nice, I'm sorry I've got to go"
  8. my fave is: Swimmin' on a sea of faces tired of the human races, oh An answer now is what I need White Shadows(love it) :) :) I see it in the new sun rising See it break on your horizon, oh Come on love, stay with me
  9. Who the hell is "fucking bald headed asshole of a guy who is jealous of Coldplay and their amazing talent satriani"
  10. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Sam's topic in Coldplay
    Interviewer:the money spent on this album(VLV)could buy........... Jonny:eight thousand dalmatians!!!!!!!:) got this one off Blender magazine
  11. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Sam's topic in Coldplay
    "we could never have become famous if it wasn't for Guy and his looks"-Chris ( so true) :) "that's Will's world behind those screens,Guy's area where he stands and is handsome,Jonny's area where he stands and looks at Guy....."-Chris lol
  12. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Sam's topic in Coldplay
    haha because he's too handsome to walk the streets :)
  13. Idefinetly agree,hate kid rock,joe satriani and slipknot with all my heart:P:smug: But I love Coldplay with all my heart :) :):kiss::laugh3:
  14. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE COMING TO FLORIDA !!AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO TOTALLY GOING!!!!!!VAN'T WAIT :) :) :) :) :)
  15. I love this song especially when the drums start :drummer::heart::singer:
  16. YES!I simply agree,Yes is my favorite song on their Viva album:D[well atleast one of them!]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.