Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:laugh3:thalia you would make a list!
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
aw thank you!:hug: and :lol: I've done that before! :surprised: that's awesome though! :wacky: thank you as well! :hug: :laugh3:I used to do that all the time! but I don't come on here as often : ( :blush: thank you! I hope I don't explode, I hate being in front of audiences/ a group of people exceeding the number 5 :nod: :lol:
-
"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!
oh and a tennis racket
-
"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!
pudding :dazzled:
-
hey who else hates zooey deschanel other than dee, emily and me?
:uhoh:
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
I'm going to play VLV for my piano recital next month! I'm excited and scared :uhoh: :dance:
-
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER TO THE LOVELY COLDPLAYERS!
yay, happy good friday and easter everyone! : )
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
jekyll :heart::hug: you were in florida?? :surprised:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
^ Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :| perverse thoughts.
-
Pet Peeves
People always walk at glacial paces :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hey :nice:
-
Pet Peeves
people who bitch about everything continuous hypocrisy self centered people :freak: I sound so full of rage :surprised:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
you're just there for the hot springs? lol what does it look like there? :thinking: is it pretty :nice: where the hell is everyone. :sad:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I came, I arkansas, I conquered? :cheesy: no? okay. how is it?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
what up what up :curtain:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
forever alone. : (
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
mah bitches :heart:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Oo I like it! Good job! :dance: and hi guys :kiss:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
:nod: we already knew that :P
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
fried chickeennn
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hey:nice:
-
"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!
poptarts
- Just You Wait.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
kerp
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
:no: