Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. you are tho. most people are just like WHO CARES ABOUT NUTRITIONAL FACTS AND INGREDIENTS, but not you. :nod:
  2. oh, yeah I might have exaggerated but I heard earl grey has some interesting tea blends it's all citrus-y right? edit: I love Irish Breakfast Tea. :wacky:
  3. :nod: yeah / doesn't have anything smart to add I like your sig :nice: but it makes me slightly sad :uhoh2: "Je n’ai plus besoin d’eux!" Me too. I always hear about Earl Grey Tea but it's like 30 dollars :dozey: is it fancy sparkling water? :uhoh:
  4. I love Dee's sarcasm. It makes my day. EVERYDAY. :dazzled:
  5. :lol: I like Keane but she loves Keane btw, (what you said), that sounds dirty :| but that's okay :nod: maybe it's just me...
  6. :nod:
  7. :hug: What's going on at 3 in the morning Kat? :uhoh:
  8. saluda :curtain: so Anna told me to visit this thread last night. But all I saw was Keane news.
  9. :surprised: I will find it somewhere hopefully. you don't like nutella/drink combos? :disappointed: oh well
  10. That's not what you told me.
  11. :wtf: Everyone uses those smileys. You hate everyone :rolleyes::laugh4::lol::D:wink2::P :smug2: :nod:
  12. That's okay :nod: no one even cares what you think :smug2: Stop making this thread about you :snobby: This thread is about how Kiame chose me, over all of you :P Brent, you're always involved in creepy things remember
  13. It's from google :P (basically, I don't know what site it's from D: ) :laugh3: that's hilarious and yes I saw that but i didn't think it was real :freak: I want that too. Ugh that's probably not even sold here. stupid, useless Florida.
  14. D'aww I love you too, Anna :blush: :hug:
  15. but it's a masterpiece :wacky:
  16. starbucks' coffee is okay, it was so sweet when I tried it :uhoh2:
  17. :disappointed: a lot of people Words of wisdom

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.