Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
NOOOOOO!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
NOOOOOOOO!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I NEED TO GO FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR. DON'T LEAVE@
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
DAMN YOU SO OLD LAUWAWAWAWA I STILL LOVE YOU
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ME OLD MAN ME When are you 13?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'M ONLY ONE YEAR OLDER THAN YOU!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WATERMELONSS!!! ARE YOU 15? 13?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
HIHIHIHIHI I REALLY LIKE FRUIT SALAD
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
LAUUAWAAWAWA
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
HI DEE
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
EEEEEEEEEEEEKWAKWAKWAKWAKWA!@5KWA BYE PERSON I DON'T REALLY KNOW
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Ecewbvt5u7
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
NEW ZEALAND
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
HOW DO I PROVE I DON'T HAVE COOTIES I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COOTIES ARE DAMN AMERICANS
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I DON'T HAVE COOTIES
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BOYS HAVE COOTIES?!?!
-
What artist can't you stop listening to today?
Wilco
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
trirmvre
-
How many times have you visited this website?
10,392 times.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ubolnk
-
What made you happy today?
Being in the new So So Modern video! 6 hour shoot though :dizzy:
-
Arcade Fire
Apparently there will be a new single! http://joelbloggaromarcadefire.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-arcade-fire-single-suburbsmonth-of.html
-
The Cure
boyyss dooonnn't cryyyyyy
-
What artist can't you stop listening to today?
Grayson Gilmour. His new album is amazing! :heart:
-
Music You've Just "Discovered"
Vaults. I saw them open for another NZ band last week, they were incredible! kinda like an ambient version of Animal Collective. With some insane drumming too.