Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
OH NO. .. Picture! :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
;___; EVE!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
buy it ? :wacko: or get someone to buy it for you? oh and isn't my avatar sexy?
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
that's not a picture ^
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
or a mouth ucler even?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
a cold sore? :thinking:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
you haven't seen it yet? it's very cute.
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
you will not survive, nope. no chance of that happening :blank: I'm watching wall-e :cheesy:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
this, i likes it.- Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
That's such a cool photo :wacko: Cute photo :nice: You're very pretty :cheesy: Lovely photos :wacko: You're looking good, I want to try sheep hunting :cheesy: wow, I love this photo.- Finishing Uni
Best of luck in whatever you want to do, hopefully the decesion won't be too hard to make :nice: I'm not even finished highschool but my mom was talking to me about saving money now to pay for it and living costs for when I move into accomidation. But I really want to do the course :nice: so I will work hard.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You should leave it as is, i like it. I think you shouldn't build up from a drawing you feel is finished. If you're going to do a Colour piece start from new.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
this is good, especially for your age :nice:- CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
No one's that hateful.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Bye Crests :sad:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I know , and he has a brother! why the fuck couldn't he look after her?!- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
convicted ones? On one newspaper. That man lives over the road from me.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:bigcry: oh and on the note of pedos THE PEDO NEAR HERE STILL HASN'T GONE TO JAIL.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Were they pedo crepes? :anxious: I love crepes :heart: we had them with chocolate and bananas... in france, outside in the rain. OMG Pedo bear *claps* My ex was a pedo bear. :blank: ( at least one person should get that :bigcry: )- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm a crepe, i'm a pedo. :blank: Pedo Crepe!- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
OMG kelsey, you paedo!- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
PORN FOR THE AMISH, i wonder what that would be like.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what kind of "porn" do you watch?- CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
wow. srs skillage in the village. - Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth