Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I have no idea what to do with it, I'll close my sketch book and it will be stuck in there never to be seen again by daylight :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Her face is bit wider but I'm actually proud of it. Usually I want to rip or burn whatever I draw.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
GOTTA WORK IT :charming: Look what I did :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wow, this thread just stopped. We're never going to beat the Chris thread at this rate!
-
Show us your art!
- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I think i might go painting :thinking: It's less headache causing than the internet. See ya :nice:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Don't worry about it, That radio show and video have kept me well entertained today. I had to be up in to city at half nine this morning so i had to go to bed early and it has totally fucked up with my head. :lol:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Haha, the guy who owns that youtube channel is a member on this site who doesn't post anymore.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
SLATERS GONNA SLATE.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
they be hatin.... on everyone :laugh4:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
the hate activist church thingy.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I think the Westboro Bapist church at a lady gaga concert, WHY?! like what is the point?- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Yeah! I was about to get off but now I'm staying on.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
That idea is so much better than the book :bomb: Bye laura :hug:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
IT'S LIKE THAT MOVIE ABOUT THE TRAVELING PANTS but not :blank:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
it's like we're interconnected through head pain :heart: or do you also just love david tennant :disappointed:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wow serious headache.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yes, post the single ladies one! watch this Laura too [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooODVEDFOMk&feature=related]YouTube- John Barrowman and Simon Amstell - The gay-off[/ame]- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Read and study :blank: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Barrowman and then watch videos, you can't just read about him, you have to watch videos to be able to say BARROWMAN *shakes fist*- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BARROWMAN *shakes fist*- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wacko: Top trending topic world wide, oh yeah.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
going back in time? wowza- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
If you were to go, i doubt you'd have to go for the full eleven hours :laugh4: and you don't like water ? :inquisitive:- Post pix of anyfin u want part1
They're by Terry Richardson, I love his stuff.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
why don't you go? :wacko: - Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth