Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yes you can :nice: I love simon amstell.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I made pasta bake for the family. We usually have lunch then dinner, or dinner then tea. I just don't know which one this is :uhoh: I NEED TO KNOW!!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Don't cry! wow, late reply. I had to go make the dinner/lunch.... DINCH. :cheesy: or lunner.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
you should be trained child! stop shitting yourself. I'm going to be the best mother ever :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'M ELEVEN.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
psh, nobody hates me. DON'T BE HATIN CAUSE I'M LIKE PERFECT AND I HAVE A PERFECT BOYFRIEND, 3 ACTUALLY. /not actually being serious.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wow, double negatives for the win.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yes , i love zebra print tops and such :blank: Nah, i can't be that girl. Know why? cause i ain't got no haters bubs :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My mother is sick and with my dad she is arguing with my sister :cheesy: so I'm not doing anything today. .___.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
**** :cheesy: NO! D:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Baby maker? :lol: yes cause women can do that by themselves. Radiohead :heart: Crests have got serious skills and privileges.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You'll never know, you **********! LOLOLOL at you.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: I use it quite it a bit. i say to my mother when my brother is misbehaving, "Give him a **** across head there" *********** :o
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what the fuck ? I keep forgetting twàt is seen as a bad word on here.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:lol: She's a little ****, you can't help but hate on her. Dude, it's your mind making it in to dirty things. You make everything dirty ... EVERYTHING :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Have you see the video ? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcPGL-VW7w4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- You dun goofed up[/ame] AND IT WAS FUR.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING TO THE KIDS? :uhoh: ....BARROWMAN *shakes fist*
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wait, she's a eleven? WTF is with the bra hanging out? :lol: oh the kids these days.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
The cyber police? Lol. Silly dad
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Here it's you pass your theory test and get your learner's permit, then you can drive with someone to learn and such and then you do your driving test to get your full lisence. I think it's that way anyway. That's not too long ago ... :uhoh:
-
HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK WHEN MAKING A NEW THREAD
OMG THAT SMILEY IS SO CUTE. AND THAT ^ :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I haven't booked that part yet, I haven't even started practicing driving yet :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I woke up at 5am and looked at the sunrise :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
oh really now? Hello :cheesy: I passed my driver's theory test :wacko:
- The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!