Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EmmaLouiseSmyth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth

  1. yes you can :nice: I love simon amstell.
  2. I made pasta bake for the family. We usually have lunch then dinner, or dinner then tea. I just don't know which one this is :uhoh: I NEED TO KNOW!!
  3. Don't cry! wow, late reply. I had to go make the dinner/lunch.... DINCH. :cheesy: or lunner.
  4. you should be trained child! stop shitting yourself. I'm going to be the best mother ever :cheesy:
  5. psh, nobody hates me. DON'T BE HATIN CAUSE I'M LIKE PERFECT AND I HAVE A PERFECT BOYFRIEND, 3 ACTUALLY. /not actually being serious.
  6. wow, double negatives for the win.
  7. yes , i love zebra print tops and such :blank: Nah, i can't be that girl. Know why? cause i ain't got no haters bubs :nice:
  8. My mother is sick and with my dad she is arguing with my sister :cheesy: so I'm not doing anything today. .___.
  9. Baby maker? :lol: yes cause women can do that by themselves. Radiohead :heart: Crests have got serious skills and privileges.
  10. You'll never know, you **********! LOLOLOL at you.
  11. :laugh4: I use it quite it a bit. i say to my mother when my brother is misbehaving, "Give him a **** across head there" *********** :o
  12. what the fuck ? I keep forgetting twàt is seen as a bad word on here.
  13. :lol: She's a little ****, you can't help but hate on her. Dude, it's your mind making it in to dirty things. You make everything dirty ... EVERYTHING :blank:
  14. Have you see the video ? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcPGL-VW7w4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- You dun goofed up[/ame] AND IT WAS FUR.
  15. WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING TO THE KIDS? :uhoh: ....BARROWMAN *shakes fist*
  16. wait, she's a eleven? WTF is with the bra hanging out? :lol: oh the kids these days.
  17. Here it's you pass your theory test and get your learner's permit, then you can drive with someone to learn and such and then you do your driving test to get your full lisence. I think it's that way anyway. That's not too long ago ... :uhoh:
  18. OMG THAT SMILEY IS SO CUTE. AND THAT ^ :lol:
  19. I haven't booked that part yet, I haven't even started practicing driving yet :lol:
  20. I woke up at 5am and looked at the sunrise :wacky:
  21. oh really now? Hello :cheesy: I passed my driver's theory test :wacko:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.