Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
- The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I know, they're all funk colours now. I liked when they had the funny pictures of penguins :cheesy: Omg tammi, you don't have penguins bars over there, or do you ?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Penguin bars come in green, blue and purple now.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Melodicas and trombones.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
and by taste delicious Gregory doesn't mean cooking them you lick their heads :cheesy:
-
Why do men wear swimming briefs?
My dad and brother wear them when they're wearing wetsuits, They say the longer shorts are awkward to put the wetsuit over. Other than that, there's no excuse to wear one.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:gonk: I know everything about penguins :blank: EVERYTHING. Did you know that all penguins are originally from New Mexico and live on a diet of blue licorice and pomegranate juice? And they all love the actor Ving Rhames.
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
you look great :nice: That's a really cool photo too. You look good. You should see my face at the moment ( it looks jealous ) Great picture :nice: and i like your hair :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Penguin's are like pokemon they say only their name :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's like a honking, a mix between a goose and a donkey.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
moooooo tammi :cheesy: My mammy's sick today so i have to make lunch and clean and such.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hello.
-
GOIN TO THE ZOO
Red panda!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I have to save up money to get a car ( and pay taxes and petrol costs ) and accommodation for when i go to college after this school year. Oh and my mom won't allow me to get a job when I'm in school :bomb: and I need to go to oxegen next year, so that's about €400 out of it :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME :wacky: I asked my mom if you get any bonus for finishing really quickly..sadly no :disappointed:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
thank you :kiss: I'm going to try for forty out of forty :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Examination Report Date: 15/07/2010 Start Time: 02:50 End Time: 02:57 Number fully answered 40 Number partially answered 0 Number unanswered 0 Score: 39 / 40 Pass Mark: 35 / 40 P A S S - CONGRATULATIONS :cool3: 39/40 in 7minutes at 3am in the morning. Friday is going to be piss easy. You get 45 minutes to do the test. :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BOM BOM BOM .... I'm going to go take a fake drivers theory test, cause if i can pass it at 2;50am I can pass it on friday :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wacky: i know all the lyrics to that. ^
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Then maybe it was the traveling ... or bad food ? :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm going to ask you cause you may know, Well my brother was wondering why he felt sick after lying down in the ambulance and he thought he felt sick cause he was lying down while driving :laugh4: so question, do you feel stomach sick after seizures or was it because of the lying down traveling ? :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
my brother had one and fell off the bed and got his head stuck between the bed and the dresser table. we kind of make jokes about it :lol: Do you have them regularly? My brother has had only 3 major ones but his medication has stopped the rest.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
oh god, you poor thing :heart: I've only been to hospital once for myself because i had a small sty and to the doctor's office just a few number of times :\ I'm pretty lucky.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My brother had to get one of them before, possibly twice :thinking: he has epilepsy.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:hug: awhhh, but do you usually have bad headaches? :uhoh: ewhhh :sick: