Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yo yiggy yo.
-
HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK WHEN MAKING A NEW THREAD
I'M POSTING A REPLY JUST SO I CAN WRITE IN CAPS. :CHARMING: :charming:
-
Tumblr!
*jumps on the band wagon* :wacko: http://emmalouisesmyth.tumblr.com/ give me like a week before i can properly use it :uhoh:
-
What's the weather like today in your town?
Nice and warm :nice:
-
What are you thinking right now?
i have heard the name before.
-
Show us your art!
That's so amazing :wideeyed:
-
Youtube Celebrities.
anyone watch the streams from vidcon? :wacko:
-
Fashion etc.
It's so nice, I've wanted a coat like that for ages since i saw the one in this music video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7J_IWUhls]YouTube- Paramore: The Only Exception [OFFICIAL VIDEO][/ame] ( at 2:16 ) but that one on modcloth.com is better :nice:
-
Not Happy :(
I was going to say that but didn't on the fear that I'd look like I watch friends too much :lol: I blame e4 for showing it too much!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
she's not really.
-
HELP
This thread has been taken over by fan girls D:
-
Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!
- Problem with internal speakers D:
you always give the best advice :heart:- HOW DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SEEN ON COLDPLAYING?
yes, everyone just pretends to like you. Silly Ivet. You gotta love those boring generic posters :charming: Haha, thanks. and Ooooh.- HOW DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SEEN ON COLDPLAYING?
I never thought about that, Now I'm going to be all conscience and such. The girl who talks to a good number of people but makes no big impression on the board.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
D___D any letter can be eyes :awesome:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
soup nazi? no!- What are you thinking right now?
i want a ferret.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:lol:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
we'll it was her choice, or his choice? :freak:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yeah, she was really pretty too. Now she doesn't even look like a boy, she just looks like tom boyish girl.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:o I'm watching a program about a teenage girl who got a sex change. Why would someone have a sex change at such a young age?!- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
No, jesus is an old happy man who like's children :awesome: same with us, we didn't sit on his lap either.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
like jesus :blank:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
and the costume is a good disguise :sick: - Problem with internal speakers D: