Everything posted by Cyan Kat
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
am i missing something here?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
we shall still celebrate
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's not as bad, it just seems a much larger gap when you're younger.
-
Why do you all have love interests that aren't me?
I belong to the lonely crests heart band :(
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's not to bad really I've known people younger than me going out with 30 year olds.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what would yo momma say?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
thought it was cradle snatcher
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
you know what also sucks when friends text you and are all like 'i miss you' and then your all like 'stop texting me dude i jus' wanna be frenz' then they get all upset and all like 'lol i jus' wanna b frenz stop bein cray' then they accuse you of thinking about them constantly :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
your username has always stumped me so i call you transpeeler dude
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm sowwy emma :sad:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
evil ones are the best :kiss:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ah the good ol' days
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
i remember when we raced to have a shower :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hi i like cats
-
What is the first thing you do after you logged into Coldplaying?
I do exactly the same :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't think I could ever get a tattoo, especially a music one. my music taste changes a lot and it would suck if I was like 60 and had some cheesy coldplay lyrics tattooed on me.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
it would hypnotize everyone
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
he was jus' like 'um thanks' :disappointed:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
whatevs h0'
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
skewl.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
tell me about it bro
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hi
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
no fear 'cos kat is here :nice:
-
The Offical Top Gear Thread
I'm pretty sure it started last year when simon pegg was on promoting his film and cameron diaz promoting hers, it's annoying because it seems to take up half the show.
-
Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)
It's just like last year with Arcade Fire :nod: