Everything posted by ~*Maria*~
-
The Cool and Crazy Coldplay Caption Thread!
Just look at that smurk!!! :smug: :smug: Denise hunny you ARE tha Perv Queen
-
Photos from the DVD...
YEAH!!!!! OMG!!! I love the bit when Jonny's smoking on the mountain!! Hot! and Guy!! - well the bouncy ball bit is excellent! :D :D :D
-
Chris and Jonny
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Chris and Jonny
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Chris and Jonny
hahahaaha!!! I know!!! ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :P :P
-
Photos from the DVD...
o yeah!!! dughhhhhh Me is dumb ass today :P :P :P :P
-
The Will thread
I am afraid that I know the feeling all too well....... I haven't slept enough for weeks.... :snore: :snore:
-
The Cool and Crazy Coldplay Caption Thread!
sure you can!!! - you pervy!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
hmmm... damn... forgot.... :rolleyes:
-
Chris and Jonny
You are soooooo DiRrrTeYyyy sista!!! OMG!!!! :wink3: :wink3: :P :P
-
Photos from the DVD...
caps??? - my English is starting to suck... :huh: :o
-
Chris and Jonny
OMG!!!! you perv!!!! I had a lovely dream though :D - no perviness this time.... :blush:
-
Photos from the DVD...
awwwwww :( - so glad you finally got the DVD !!! :D
- They won!
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
Yeah!!! We are definitely going to Liverpool!!! I do hope they'll come back to London for next weekend, it's Chris' birthday so.... *crosses her fingers* :D
-
The Cool and Crazy Coldplay Caption Thread!
that pic with Chris and Guy is soooooooo funny!!! Poor Guy looks so bored though....... :P :D
-
The Will thread
:lol: :lol: :lol: it's just too damn early for the man there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Guy on DVD
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
The Buckland Religion~Official Thread
wow!!! she is definitely trying to kill us, ..... me in any case! :P :P :P :P Wow he is soooooooooooo unbelievably cute, sweeet, lovely, hot, well everything! :D
-
Chris and Jonny
:o :o :o :o :o Getting pervy about Guy and Jonny again........ :wink3: :wink3: me... likey...... :P :P :P :P
-
Chris and Jonny
OMG!!! The man is sooooo HOT!!!!! Can't seem to get over it ....................... again.......... :P
-
Chris and Jonny
hahahahahahaa!!! I know you meant Jonny!!! hahahahaha :sneaky: :P :P :D :D Have you ever seen this one???? wow!! sooooooo HOT!!!!!! *drools* :o :o :o
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah baby!!!! :P
-
Chris and Jonny
Yes of course! you can marr him Chris that is :P