✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sheffield people

Jewel

Are there any here? :confused:

Well, I wanna study in Sheffield next year. And now I gotta decide where to stay, but all those places seem so dear. Does anybody here know of umm no so expensive places? lol I won't find out how much funding I'll get till long after I gotta send these forms out and make my decision. :stunned:

Are you gonna move to Sheffield? Wooooowww!! :stunned:

I was there last summer and my friend Dawn lives in a town close to Sheffield.

She has bought a house there now and the prizes don't seem very expensive (at least, compared with Barcelona).

Do you wanna live in the city or in the outskirts?

My friend lives in a town just 20 minutes on bus away. There are lots of buses around the city, but these little villages are calm and stuff... Maybe you prefer living in the big city, where there are more activity...

My uncle lives about 15mins away in a town called Chesterfield...well i think its 15mins away lol anyways the houses/flats are kinda cheap(the further north you go the cheaper it is :rolleyes: ...thats prob why my whole family lives there lol) anyways its a nice place to go and welcome to England lol :lol:

They sent me stuff, usually there are 38 week contracts with like 2500 quid, some even cost 3500. :o

The hotels on the official site are like 30 quid/night minimum. Since I'm staying for 16 weeks, that could be like 2000 quid as well. lol