July 13, 200422 yr On your colour TV screen Out for all that I can get If you know what I mean Men to the left of me And men to the right Ain't got no gun Ain't got no knife But don't you start no fight 'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite T.N.T. and I'll win the fight T.N.T. I'm a power load T.N.T. watch me explode I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean I'm a wanted woman Public enemy number one Understand So lock up your daughter Lock up your wife Lock up your back door And run for your life The woman is back in town Don't you mess me 'round T.N.T. I'm dynamite T.N.T. And I'll win the fight, T.N.T. I'm a power load T.N.T. Watch me explode haha sorry guys i'm just feelin so good today, that sorta sums it up once i edited it lol :cool: :gorgeous:
July 14, 200422 yr Glad your feeling good, Abi. And nooo.. no TNT... noooo I prefer 'Get It Hot.' :P :D
July 14, 200422 yr Author Glad your feeling good, Abi. And nooo.. no TNT... noooo I prefer 'Get It Hot.' :P :D :wink3: you will be mine :sneaky:
July 14, 200422 yr :wink3: Going out on the town Just a me and you Gonna have ourselves a party Just like we use to do Nobody's playing Manilow Nobody's playing soul And no one's playing hard to get Just a good old rock 'n' roll Get it hot, get it hot Come on baby, get it hot Get it hot, get it hot Alright Moving down the motorway Got a whole lotta booze Got myself a sweet little (mother | mamma) Whose got nothing to lose Gonna bend you like a G string Enough to light my fire (conduct you like a choir) So get your body in the right place We'll set the world on fire Get it hot, get it hot Come on baby, get it hot Get it hot, oh, get it hot Oh little girl, get it hot Come on baby, get it hot Make me feel good, get it hot Oh baby, get it hot Whoooa yeah :cool:
Create an account or sign in to comment