✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplace - Coldplay Tribute Band

KingChris

You should check them out if they are playing nearby you! Great tribute band, and they also play a few songs from Ghost Stories. Talked to the singer and guitarist and they are just big Coldplay fans, trying to sound like Coldplay. It was a fun night for me (:

[video=youtube;CfREQ2SDDlA]

http://coldplace.co.uk

At first I was a bit skeptic. Why see a band that just copies another act. Of course it doesn't compare to the real show. For me it was just really cool to see fans trying to play the songs just like the band. What do you think about tribute bands? And what do you think of Coldplace?

I've been their concerts 5-6 times, I think they are good, the vocal is the best! My favorite performances from them were Clocks, Politik and ASFOS from the gig 3 weeks ago. Lead singer was really good at acting like chris (including piano stool thing -you know what i mean :lol: - )

What a waste of talent. May as well make some original music instead of trying to be another band.

Agreed as well. I really don't get the idea behind tribute bands, especially tributes that are of bands that are still active.

Wooaaahhhhhh !! Painful :thumbsdown:

I would find them... okay if this was the year 2054 and Coldplay has long been old and retired, then a coverband would make SENSE. But now they're just as old as the Coldplay members so what's the point?!