✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

that running man...

thefox

hey everyone this is my first post ever, i'm just starting to really look at this site and see that there are sooo many gems of music and resources and people who love this band..

So my questions is, does anyone recall that teaser video that surfaced before ETIAW came out that had that clip of the crazily colored man animation? Does anyone have that or have some kind of reproduction of it? I love the idea of it during the song.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum!

I love the multicolor man/running man/whateveryouwanttocallhim man :P It's such an interesting thing. I'm really curious as to what it means. I'm sure it's more than just the graphic played during Hurts Like Heaven. It has to have some significance with the theme LP5.

^I wasn't arguing that. What I will say is that is was difficult (or tedious would be a better term) to change the gif so that it would be 'allowed' by the forum. Regardless, a pet peeve of mine is when people take the work of others (not just mine and no matter how difficult it was to obtain) without asking. I've 'caught' 2 people doing that already with only one asking me for permission. Sorry for the rant, doesn't really have to do with OPs question

^I wasn't arguing that. What I will say is that is was difficult (or tedious would be a better term) to change the gif so that it would be 'allowed' by the forum. Regardless, a pet peeve of mine is when people take the work of others (not just mine and no matter how difficult it was to obtain) without asking. I've 'caught' 2 people doing that already with only one asking me for permission. Sorry for the rant, doesn't really have to do with OPs question

well since all these gifs look the same, i would wager that mine could possibly be another one. Its hard to take credit, and be upset when someone doesnt give you the credit on something that can be made by anyone and always looks the same.

if you made it or not...there is no proof that a certain one is yours because they all look EXACTLY the same. Id give credit to you...if you could prove the one I used was yours...which is impossible. So all I will say is this. I did not make mine (as I said in another post).

well since all these gifs look the same, i would wager that mine could possibly be another one. Its hard to take credit, and be upset when someone doesnt give you the credit on something that can be made by anyone and always looks the same.

if you made it or not...there is no proof that a certain one is yours because they all look EXACTLY the same. Id give credit to you...if you could prove the one I used was yours...which is impossible. So all I will say is this. I did not make mine (as I said in another post).

lol, you seem pretty sure no one can prove it. just because you can't doesn't mean I can't. of course it would appear that all the gifs look the same, but given the IDENTICAL frame rate (walking speed and smoothness) given the infinite possibilities in walking speed, it is unlikely that mine (the supposed original) is not the same as yours. to add, my 'fuzzy man' is off centre if you look closely. in other words there is more black space to the left of the walking man and the head which does not move is a bit more to the right of centre . anywho, like you've said there is not reason to be upset which i agree with, but i'd categorize my feelings as a 'slight annoyance' more than being upset at all. i place some blame on myself for not putting in a watermark of some sort but again i don't really mind if anyone uses it as long as a thanks is at least given

lol, you seem pretty sure no one can prove it. just because you can't doesn't mean I can't. of course it would appear that all the gifs look the same, but given the IDENTICAL frame rate (walking speed and smoothness) given the infinite possibilities in walking speed, it is unlikely that mine (the supposed original) is not the same as yours. to add, my 'fuzzy man' is off centre if you look closely. in other words there is more black space to the left of the walking man and the head which does not move is a bit more to the right of centre . anywho, like you've said there is not reason to be upset which i agree with, but i'd categorize my feelings as a 'slight annoyance' more than being upset at all. i place some blame on myself for not putting in a watermark of some sort but again i don't really mind if anyone uses it as long as a thanks is at least given

Nobody cares. These gifs were bound to be made eventually. I hate to be rude but you're raising a real fuss about it. To repeat myself, nobody cares.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the bump.

Does anyone know if there is a video online of the running and falling animations? (I'm thinking of doing some animated Lego mosaics for a video and I want to recreate the rainbow man...)

I've gotta say I love this rainbow guy.

Hey guys, sorry for the bump.

Does anyone know if there is a video online of the running and falling animations? (I'm thinking of doing some animated Lego mosaics for a video and I want to recreate the rainbow man...)

I've gotta say I love this rainbow guy.

As far as I know, the running and flying animations aren't up on YouTube on their own like the walking one is. But if you watch some of the live performances you can see it.

• 4 weeks later...