✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hear New Music - FREE.

topher_vincent

i don't really think it sounded like Coldplay....although if you really want people to listen to your band...you should have posted more posts, i'm guessing, rather than make your first post a "Listen to my band"...thread.

You have to ease them in gentley...make some friends, and THEN, when people see a post from you, they'll go "Ahhh...i like this person, i'll read his post.." then they're most likely to download the music or even visit the page in the first place"

Anyway, that is not my plan i have just given away :embarrased: :)

I do listen to DNTEL and a lot of other "cool" music, including coldplay. I don't see how it is spam just because it is my first post on this site, but take it as you will, no biggie. I just thought people would be interested in hearing some new music - regardless of how well they know the band/musicians. At least i didn't post in an inappropriate forum.

So it is spam if I am trying to introduce you to my music, as opposed to someone elses band?

I'm not trying to be a smartass - just interested in discussing this a bit.

I always thought of spam as unwanted advertisement. While what i posted could be considered an ad - i'm not even trying to sell anything. Also, from my interpretation, this is a section of the forum that one would post about a new band to hear. And, i think that our music is something a coldplay fan may like, I mean, I'm not posting on the Korn forum or something.

That is my logic on the issue.

Guest LiquidSky

So....is it worth d/l david? :sneaky: :P I am gonna d/l but not right now...don't have much space on this comp. :dozey:

well, the guy is IN this conversation...so, i don't want to say it's Bad...but, it's not really my mind of music....but it still could be good :)

save some space on your computer for when a certain Man of some Gas :/ :snore: tells you about his demo too :) i almost promise many will like it... :blush: