Fiona's 20000th

Mimixxx

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

awww what happened? :(

well I've been so-so...all these days it's been nothing but drama and more drama... :dozey: but I had fun on the holiday ;)

Ah it's nothing really just some issues I have and gareth has to move back home to scotland so that wasn't too nice :rolleyes: :dozey:

Drama's good sometimes, at least there's no boredom :idea2: I'm glad you had fun on holiday :) where were you? :cool:

Guest LiquidSky

ohh yeah what happened to Gareth? :D

well having drama around makes me laugh also...but sometimes you just have to take it seriously if you don't want to hurt anyone..

well my grandfather did on june 26 3 yrs ago. so I was a bit sad..and then my friend invited me to go to the gay parade..it was fun...there were these guys walking around the street on their underwear~! :stunned: :lol: and the next day my other friend called me and she invited me to stay with her at this property her fam. like a farm..without the animals.. :shifty: :lol: and it was fun..I'll tell you all about it later ;)

Sorry about your grandfather :kiss: :embarrased:

Oh gay parade....sounds like fun :lol: :lol:

Well I'm not sure if I should post the whole gareth story, but basically he got home from scotland today and I went over to see him and since his uncle died 2 weeks ago he and his family have to move back and look after his grandmother :) But I was just fairly sad and annoyed after that so :rolleyes: But he's going at the weekend :embarrased: