• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Do I really want to go? I could just stay home and practice piano instead. I have been getting pretty good at playing "The Scientist" recently. Just pretty good, at least I think I have, but that's not really for me to say. Maybe I think too much. :P

I'm sorry to say that I have been thinking about leaving here for about a month now.

I just don't feel like I fit in here at all. I know a lot of people will say that I haven't tried. I feel like I have. I just feel like I'm too late in joining this.. family.

I think I'm better off not coming back.

I'm sorry to say that I have been thinking about leaving here for about a month now.

I just don't feel like I fit in here at all. I know a lot of people will say that I haven't tried. I feel like I have. I just feel like I'm too late in joining this.. family.

I think I'm better off not coming back.

Aw, I really hope you reconsider. I know how you feel even though I'm an older ember. I went away after VLV and didn't come back til last year. It was hard finding my place here again with so many new members, but after a while it was ok. And you've been so supportive of me and others in this thread when we've been down. It really is appreciated, even if people don't think to say so sometimes.:) :hug:

And that's the nice thing about families...they can grow to accomodate new members.

Aw, I really hope you reconsider. I know how you feel even though I'm an older ember. I went away after VLV and didn't come back til last year. It was hard finding my place here again with so many new members, but after a while it was ok. And you've been so supportive of me and others in this thread when we've been down. It really is appreciated, even if people don't think to say so sometimes.:) :hug:

And that's the nice thing about families...they can grow to accomodate new members.

the funny thing about my family, they were the first ones to disown me. I only have my dad left.

I just don't feel happy here. I feel like a burden. I feel like I don't belong and I don't like that. I don't feel safe to open up.

the funny thing about my family, they were the first ones to disown me. I only have my dad left.

I just don't feel happy here. I feel like a burden. I feel like I don't belong and I don't like that. I don't feel safe to open up.

Yeah, my mom and I are all we have for family now, so I understand completely. Sorry to hear you're so unhappy.If leaving will make you feel better then do what's best for you. But I hope you find a way to be comfortable.

I just finished watching it. It's really stunning... and sad. :sad:

I didn't really think anyone besides me would be interested, but I figured there's no harm in posting it. Glad you got to see it. Very sad, but a fairly accurate portrayal of events...and directed by Anton Corbjin!

I didn't really think anyone besides me would be interested, but I figured there's no harm in posting it. Glad you got to see it. Very sad, but a fairly accurate portrayal of events...and directed by Anton Corbjin!

I'm glad that you posted it :nice:

Anton Corbjin is really great!

That's really bad. :sad:

I hope that you find a place where you will feel comfortable to stay.

And you'll always be welcomed here. :nice: