• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I'm so sick of getting my hopes up, feeling so happy and then being slapped in the face by god, the universe or whatever. So fucking sick of it. I can't stop fucking crying right now. I've had enough and I just with I could sleep the rest of my life away so I don't have anymore disappointments.

If you need to rant. I'm here.

^THanks. I can't go to my concert on Tuesday...and I went through so much to make it happen I've literally gone hungry a couple of times for it, and now it's history.

Well, maybe not. But the only way now has me sitting alone in Toronto from11pm-6am. Scary.

^THanks. I can't go to my concert on Tuesday...and I went through so much to make it happen I've literally gone hungry a couple of times for it, and now it's history.

Well, maybe not. But the only way now has me sitting alone in Toronto from11pm-6am. Scary.

I know it seems really scary, but if you don't go, you will be so annoyed. I think you should do it.

I totally believe in taking a chance now and again. (:

I know it seems really scary, but if you don't go, you will be so annoyed. I think you should do it.

I totally believe in taking a chance now and again. (:

Taking a chance??? I've spent my whole LIFE taking chances. And I've also got kicked in the head too many times for my trouble. I'm done with that. And I'm not sitting by myself for 6 hours with no money and nothing to do. I've also spent a lot of years doing that and nothing is worth it anymore. Not even Coldplay.

Looking for a place to say the night.

Taking a chance??? I've spent my whole LIFE taking chances. And I've also got kicked in the head too many times for my trouble. I'm done with that. And I'm not sitting by myself for 6 hours with no money and nothing to do. I've also spent a lot of years doing that and nothing is worth it anymore. Not even Coldplay.

Looking for a place to say the night.

I'll take you to a Coldplay concert one day, seriously. :sad:

lol I DID NOT SWEAR ON THE FIRST ONE!!! hahahahaa.... personally, swearing keeps my temper in check (weird right?)

Happy Birthday mother :)

You've committed the offence in the past! :lol:

Aww man Tracie that's horrible.. :sad: :hug:

I just watched this video. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaA6E_W3MrA&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay Abu Dhabi 2011/2012 New Years Eve Concert live Pt1 - YouTube[/ame] and I'm honestly really depressed at the moment. For the simple fact that I missed this concert. :bigcry: and I WAS THERE. I WAS IN ABU DHABI. I WAS RIGHT AT HOME ON MY COUCH. FML. I'm destinied to never see coldplay live till I die. OMG. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: and you know what pisses me off the most about this stupid video? The fact that the Abu Dhabi crowd made more noise for THE FREAKIN' JONAS BROTHERS. OMG. OMG. Kill me now. UGGGGGGGHHHH. :disappointed: