• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I don't know a whole lot about being an adult, but I can tell you I'd rather work at Starbucks for a part of my life than study something in college just for the money. That is what seems foolish to me. I wasn't meant to become a doctor, as idealistic as that sounds. I know what I like and what I'm good at. Let's just leave it at that.

Time to get offline and get packing. the move is underway. hi there new life. (:

YAY!!:D Happy flat-warming!:D

I'm thinking I really need to see them again...with a getter view...hell, any view,lol. I wonder if I can make Boston work. It's the only one 'close' enough (8 hours away,lol.)

Wait..MI is just across the border from Windsor. Hmmm...

YAY!!:D Happy flat-warming!:D

I'm thinking I really need to see them again...with a getter view...hell, any view,lol. I wonder if I can make Boston work. It's the only one 'close' enough (8 hours away,lol.)

Wait..MI is just across the border from Windsor. Hmmm...

Yeah! Go for the midwest shows! Check out St. Paul, or better, Chicago!!! :)

Yeah! Go for the midwest shows! Check out St. Paul, or better, Chicago!!! :)

I looked at the dates and the Monday in Boston is the only one I can go to without missing more work. But it's three days away, so it's not going to happen now. THey've come back to Toronto a year later in all three of their last tours, so hopefully they will again this time out.:D

I'm thinking that I don't know if any concerts will ever top the ones I saw in Toronto....

I'm really trying to make my wat to another show so I can enjoy the visuals as much as I enjoyed the music the other night,lol. Still literally one of the 10 best nights of my life!!:D

I think if I had money I'd just follow Coldplay around on tour and make music between the tours,lol.