• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

spaceship Earth is whirling along, what if we are the only ones in the universe? Are we to become the space people who plant the universe with life? What if life is this rare, the one and only chance occurance among untolled billions of planets?

wow that's deep, like the thought of it

The first time I listened to that song, all I heard was a voice and instruments, now when I listen to it, I not only hear that beautiful voice, I see a boyish face singing and his quirky body movements, I can see his facial expressions and hear the emotion in his voice. I not only hear a piano, but see a passionate pianist, who let's the music overtake him. I see the way he closes his eyes and puts his lips together. I see the way his hands play every note. And I not only hear drums, but I see a kind faced man, looking both out of place at the drums, and completely in his natural place. I see his head bobbing to the music. No matter how hard I try, I can't get this image out of my mind.

You can stay up til 3 driving your friend home when you have to get up at 6, but you can't visit me for 10 minutes after all the shit you put me through last night to see how I'm doing...

And you think that just cause you apologize and say you love me and send me nice loving texts that I should just be happy now.

You are so immature. You acted like a complete idiot last night. And I'm not happy.

But you're all I got, so I'll just go on and pretend everything is great.

back the fuck off

i don't know what you think is going on here but i am territorial as fuck

i will come up there and beat your ass, you desperate high school slutface

okay probably not

i'll probably resolve this by having a nice sitdown or something because i'm not terribly aggressive i just act like it

part of me is looking for a way out of this anyway