• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

^^Good luck tomorrow!:D

Technically, the Christmas season begins on the first Sunday in Advent. That's FIVE WEEKS before the 25th. It continues til Jan. 6th. (also known as Epiphany).. The 12 days of Christmas are actually the 25th to the 6th. So Nov. 1st is too early and Dec. 1st is too late.

Technically. And not in the European Orthodox churches.

Just ranting since it's beingdebated all over the place today,lol.

^^Good luck tomorrow!:D

Technically, the Christmas season begins on the first Sunday in Advent. That's FIVE WEEKS before the 25th. It continues til Jan. 6th. (also known as Epiphany).. The 12 days of Christmas are actually the 25th to the 6th. So Nov. 1st is too early and Dec. 1st is too late.

Technically. And not in the European Orthodox churches.

Just ranting since it's beingdebated all over the place today,lol.

That may be true, but I find it annoying that it's christmas all over in October/November. I do not find it cute before December.

That may be true, but I find it annoying that it's christmas all over in October/November. I do not find it cute before December.

I'm ok with late November, but hearing Christmas ads/music before or just after Hallowe'en annoys me too. I don't even let myself listen to Coldplay's Chirstmas songs till late November. That way they're still special and something I can look forward to.:)

what if i would have moved to England that one time i thought of doing it? what would i have been doing now? and where would i have been? would i have been arrested twice for stalking Chris' or Will's houses? or would i be a succesfull (put what ever word you like here). I have no idea....

Jonny Buckland

That's ALWAYS what I'm thinking!:lol:

what if i would have moved to England that one time i thought of doing it? what would i have been doing now? and where would i have been? would i have been arrested twice for stalking Chris' or Will's houses? or would i be a succesfull (put what ever word you like here). I have no idea....

I'm seriously thinking of moving there. I won't get arrested for stalking Chris or Will though...b/c I'll be too busy stalking JB,lol.;)