• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

^I'd love to. Short of money and would have to move tow cats,lol. One is 13, so I don't know if travelling is even good for him.

Once the album's done (probably late next year) I might seriously consider it.:D

Yes! Come Tracie, come to the tea and scones side :sneaky:

What part of England do you fancy?

Yes! Come Tracie, come to the tea and scones side :sneaky:

What part of England do you fancy?

It's also the Really good Ale, Football and COLDPLAY side',lol.

I liked the North around Manchester/Liverpool. London w ould be fun, but VERY expensive and hard to earn a living in. I don't know the area around London well enough to know if I'd like it there, but if I could commute to London, I'd probably be content anywhere.

Almost all of my favorite music is British, and I'd love to be able to see Coldplay more often.

It's also the Really good Ale, Football and COLDPLAY side',lol.

I liked the North around Manchester/Liverpool. London w ould be fun, but VERY expensive and hard to earn a living in. I don't know the area around London well enough to know if I'd like it there, but if I could commute to London, I'd probably be content anywhere.

Almost all of my favorite music is British, and I'd love to be able to see Coldplay more often.

The midlands are cool ;) just saying ;)

London is nice, I love it, lots to do, lots to see, but expensive

Manchester is awesome, great places to go shopping, oasis from there :D I'm also a Manchester United fan, so gonna promote that!

The midlands are cool ;) just saying ;)

London is nice, I love it, lots to do, lots to see, but expensive

Manchester is awesome, great places to go shopping, oasis from there :D I'm also a Manchester United fan, so gonna promote that!

Yeah, I'm sort of a Man. U. fan. More a fan of the national team. And of course I cheer for Tottenham, but that's only out of loyalty to a certain guitarist,lol.

Oasis, Blur, The Smiths, Joy Division/New Order, The Stone Roses...the list of amazing bands from Manchester goes on and on!:"D

Yeah, I'm sort of a Man. U. fan. More a fan of the national team. And of course I cheer for Tottenham, but that's only out of loyalty to a certain guitarist,lol.

Oasis, Blur, The Smiths, Joy Division/New Order, The Stone Roses...the list of amazing bands from Manchester goes on and on!:"D

Damon Albarn from Blur :heart:

COLDPLAY ARE FROM THE U.K. IS THE BEST REASON TO LIVE HERE :awesome:

Famous? No. I'm not even Twitter-famous,lol. Just a musician toiling away in obscurity.:lol: I'd thought of being a music promoter for a few years, but I lost a bunch of money on one show and gave it up.

Oh :laugh3: haha

I'm not sure what I want to do yet

Music journalism sounds interesting and something I'd enjoy

Oh :laugh3: haha

I'm not sure what I want to do yet

Music journalism sounds interesting and something I'd enjoy

THat would be fun. And you'd probably get to meet a lot of amazing artists too.

I'm not sure how it works, but some bands tour with interns who work in the production office and other aspects of a tour. I'd love to do something like that.