• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

^ Don't think like that. If he said yes, then your the one and only for him.

"The inner mechanisms of my mind are an enigma" - Patrick Star

Thanks :) I just said that because I was checking out his online portfolio/blog thing and he's SO smart! He's written apps for hospitals and he has a job over the summer with some computer programming firm-place. I mean, I surpass him in other areas like visual art and other things of the sort but as far as math and computers go... he definitely wins.

Is it too much for me to ask for some peace of mind? The answer to that, apparently, is "Yes, it is too much." Don't get me wrong, I know it's Christmas time and all and we're supposed to be in that cheery holiday mood, but it's just impossible for me to be in good spirits at a time like this. We all mourn over the 20 children who actually deserve better things to come. They didn't even live to see high school, and it pains me to know that, all because some guy wanted to have guns speak louder than his words. Such a senseless act. I couldn't help but to grow sad over such on that dark Friday.

Saturday night didn't help any. My mom wasn't in good condition that night. I was worried about her, urging her to go to the hospital. Sunday morning, I awoke only to hear my second eldest brother tell me that she was hospitalized and diagnosed with pneumonia. Last night, I tried to collect all thoughts and maintain composure. After all of that thinking, I concluded that nothing else mattered as much as they used to. This includes the girl I'm very fond of (still), my story writing, poetry, and creating videos for others' amusement. A week ago, these things mattered so much to me, but not as much now, seeing that the woman who brought me into this world is suffering and the whole nation has their flags half-staffed on behalf of the tragedy in Connecticut. Well, I think I shall wrap up this entry here, seeing how I can't quite think straight anymore as of now.