July 20, 200422 yr IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: anyway, being serious, did you knew the Moon belongs to the Chilean Goverment? A person here bought in 1953, he sort of bought the copyrights (putted under his name, so in order to get there, you must ask him permission) and on his weel (spelling?) he gave it to the Chilean Goverment, so when he died, it became ours..... :D Believe it or not! :lol:
July 20, 200422 yr Carla just out of interest, where do you pick up most of these amusing facts? :P and I didn't know someone actually owned the moon before! :stunned: so thanks for enlightening me :)
July 20, 200422 yr so Neil A. asked permision to chilean goverment or the "person" to step on the moon?...just wondering! :P
July 20, 200422 yr Author Those amusing facts come in books, newspaper, cereal boxes...... nearly everywhere! :lol: and Joy... the legand says that Nixon wrote him asking him permission..... wether that's true or not, I can't tell!
July 20, 200422 yr Author ah, and No rpobs Fi! I don't charge for enlightening! At least not yet! :lol: :P
July 20, 200422 yr ok...well done Nixon! ;) ...entonces no hubo ningun allanamiento de morada!...bien hecho! :smug:
July 20, 200422 yr mmmmm...could be.... but I know Carla would wants to give it to charity!...or do the school!...in Africa...or Chile! :smug:
July 20, 200422 yr Author I could buy me a pair of Delta wings! :idea2: and a Polinesian Island! :idea2: and..... I don't know why I haven't charged yet! :stunned: :lol:
July 20, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: remember you was gonna give me a job!???....and if this @ the polinesian island I would apreciate that so much!.... :lol: :lol: :cool:
July 20, 200422 yr upps!....I shoudn´t have test your patience!.... :confused: :/ ...I better hurry up! :stunned:
July 20, 200422 yr Author And when you get back, put some sun lition on my back........ and clean the hut!! :wheep:
July 20, 200422 yr *gives Carla her piña colada* <-------------it doesn´t have any poison...for suuuuuuuure :sneaky: *now sun tanner...(I like more this one!)...and clean the hut...but a towel is better Carla!*
July 20, 200422 yr Author :lol: be free, just be free! + I don't drink and If I ever build or buy a hut, I will make SO tiny, that I won't even have to clean it! :D
July 21, 200422 yr The moon belongs to chile?! :stunned: man, i bet the moon is sooo ghetto then :idea2:
Create an account or sign in to comment