August 3, 200323 yr lets see' date=' even though its not possible, I would destroy Amsterdam and A Whisper. i would replace them with One I Love and Crests of Waves.[/quote'] haha that would have been cool!! and daylight for i ran away
August 13, 200323 yr I think the only song I'd take out is Whisper. And imagine.. what if they replaced Whisper with Animals!? or I Bloom Blaum!? I love those songs.. and it'd make A Rush of Blood to the Head AWESOME!
August 13, 200323 yr i think this thread should close! how could someone destroy a coldplay song?!! :angry: :o :rolleyes:
August 16, 200323 yr i love em all but: a whisper and green eyes. that said im glad they released them all. :D
August 16, 200323 yr I love Green Eyes I can't believe people would take that away *shock* hehe I agree on A Whisper though ... But I don't want to fault any songs as I'll feel bad!
August 17, 200323 yr WHO SAID DAYLIGHT???????????? thats it, close this thread :P nooooooooooooooo! for the album to be complete, ALL the songs need to be there, even if you don't like some as much as others! :) *you can close the thread now* :smug:
August 17, 200323 yr :lol: I agree the thread is a little harsh and everyone has their faves I don't agree on Daylight, its brill live! xxx
Create an account or sign in to comment