July 8, 201016 yr hi :) sandwich with cheese and another one with drawn cheese, a cup of tea with milk. how old are u?
July 8, 201016 yr how many times should i repeat that ? :dozey: You should be nearly 16 aren't you ? :P Who's your studmuffin ?
July 8, 201016 yr fell form a precipice and then my ambulance had a car accident in the same day. i was drunk. the second day i was in my University attending classes. i hate that day s/q
July 8, 201016 yr i prefer not to tell, but involves how i lose a familiar. what is your most important thing you own?
July 8, 201016 yr That depends. Does teal count, or is that more of a blue-green? At any rate, I enjoy most shades of blue. What's your least favorite color, and why?
July 9, 201016 yr Red, I just never liked that color. Especially blood red. I don't know. What's your least favorite band and why?
July 9, 201016 yr buy last minute things for vacation pack some more sleep how are you feeling right now?
Create an account or sign in to comment