February 17, 200719 yr about what?:confused: I'll just say undecided b.c I can never make up my mind on anything. :rolleyes: Do you read a lot?
February 17, 200719 yr in a house that is in north carolina that is south of virginia and north of south carolina well, I almost felt dumb, but since you say sq then I'm all good :cool: do you live in a place?
February 17, 200719 yr I don't think I am, but maybe I am and I don't realize it. I also don't think I was insulting you. tighty whities or break free?
February 17, 200719 yr uhhhhhhhh for a boy? wear something damn it! what band do you recommend ( a band that is not well known!!)?
February 17, 200719 yr You've heard of mutemath? Have you seen them in concert? They rock!:angry: hmmmmmm I'm not sure to be honest. Can you say your name in another language?
February 17, 200719 yr yes, i can say it in italian. and i have seen mutemath concerts on youtube. they are wiiild Have you ever gone a day wearing slippers without noticing they arent your shoes ?
February 17, 200719 yr No, I always notice..but if they are my slippers they are mine! Well in concert they just take your breath away:stunned: What's your name?
February 17, 200719 yr The hot cashier..taking the time to help and getting tickets! wohoo! I should have asked him if he wanted to go with me:thinking: Are you going to the next Coldplay concerts?
February 17, 200719 yr I love drawing, any kind of art really! Do you fall asleep listening to music? :lol:
February 17, 200719 yr depends on what i listen to... :) what are you gonna watch on tv this evening?
Create an account or sign in to comment