✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you do when you find out...

Kettercat

Yeah... kind of hard to accept, though :/

Not the first time it's happened, I have liked another guy who turned out to be gay...

But I dare to say this one was the love of my life. I can't even begin to explain how much he meant to me, we've been through a lot, and it just seems... fake all of a sudden?

I don't know if it's true for sure, I don't really care anymore, I just feel cheated.

Well, I could never tell in a million years the guy is gay... two of my best mates are gay and I have loads of bi-sexual ones, but I still can't see it in him.

He's such a casanova, or acts that way anyway.

And the worst thing? He played along, everyone thought we were a couple, everyone - including his friends - kept saying that he's crazy about me.

....the more I think about it, the weirder it sounds. There's not a chance in the world!!

I used to feel worthless, that maybe there was something wrong with me, but now I just feel so fucking stupid.

Unless I hear it from him, I'm not going to believe it.

The way we've always been around each other was hardly an innocent friendship...

that guy sounds like an idiot :angry: playing along like that.

you'll find a guy who won't treat you like that maya :cool:

i think we've all been there, i liked this guy for a few months (granted it wasnt 3 years but it seemed like a long time anyway) and he just enjoyed the attention i think, because he didnt make it known that he already had a g/f of sorts, and i only found out AFTER i'd put my ass as well as my heart on the line. and i've never felt more like a prat than that very day!

BUT as of this very moment, i couldnt give two shits about what he's doing, because he turns out not to be right for me anyway! and i think i've found someone who IS.

*hugs* you'll find someone worthy of your maya-ness. just watch ;)

Haha, thanks Charlie... :kiss:

Thing is, I still think he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He's done a lot for me, and he was there for me at times when no one else was.

And he really means a lot to me... I just wish I knew what was going on :confused:

This happend to me a few weeks ago. I bumped into a frineds sister who works in the same place as me I thought she was OK. I told her sister and she told me after a while she was a lesbian. But it was lust on my part. She was lively and thats what I liked !

*adds herself in the list*

A few years ago I also fancied a guy. We used to meet in the same club every weekend and he seemed to flirt with me and we had fun. One day he kissed another girl (who was the ex-gf of another mate I liked, bitch! :angry:) and I felt bad. But the next weekend their friends told me he's gay and he was gonna move with his boyfriend! :o :o :o

Sometimes I think that some guys just turn gay because it's in fashion, do you know what I mean? Maya, have you talked with him? Maybe he can explain it better...

Sorry to hear that, Daryl :(

well if he means a lot to you thats fine. as a friend that is. just don't be in love with him. it complicates things :dizzy2: :stunned: :)

Yeah... well, to be honest, we're no longer in touch... we promised we'd keep in touch with one another but I knew it wouldn't last because it'd be too awkward, and there's too much history...

That's what makes it all so much harder, I can't see him and ask him all about it.

At least I'm no longer in love with him.... but I just got over him and it still hurts :cry:

Guys will never admit that such and such is a good looking person when reffering to a male they may say ' oh he looks well' but wont say 'he is a good looker.'

Not like women, they will say 'she looks pretty' without even thinking about it.

*adds herself in the list*

A few years ago I also fancied a guy. We used to meet in the same club every weekend and he seemed to flirt with me and we had fun. One day he kissed another girl (who was the ex-gf of another mate I liked, bitch! :angry:) and I felt bad. But the next weekend their friends told me he's gay and he was gonna move with his boyfriend! :o :o :o

Sometimes I think that some guys just turn gay because it's in fashion, do you know what I mean? Maya, have you talked with him? Maybe he can explain it better...

Ahh, what a tosser. It's true what they say, innit?

All the best women are married, all the handsome men are gay...

Oh wait, that's Robbie Williams :lol:

I haven't talked to him and probably never will... seeing as we lost touch, and he's also away in the army now (and so will I be in a couple of days...)

Maybe I'll bump into him one day, I dunno...... as we do live quite close to one another.

It just.... bothers me. I feel so dumb.

Oooooh Maya, I know what you mean... but try not to think too much about that. At least it seems he was a good friend 'cause he supported you a lot. Maybe you could try to keep his friendship.

So, are you gonna go the army soon? The fact of women obligued to go to the army still shock me! :stunned: :stunned: I hope you're fine there and you can take your ass here to tell us hello! :D

Yeah, he was one of the greatest friends I've ever had... even if it lasted for only awhile.

I feel like calling him but well, he's away and it'd be too weird. I dunno. I guess I'll have to leave it like that... because apart from the "romantic" side of things, he's also done some things that no friend should do... and hurt me :/

And yeah, I'm joining the army this Tuesday.... all scared and everything :stunned: still can't believe it.

Of course I'll still get my ass and say 'hello' every once in awhile :P I'll be home every night, it'll be more like a job...

Only now I'll be away for a month, a month and a half, and only will spend a weekend home every two weeks or so... which sucks :/

Oh, then coming home every night sounds good! I thought it was gonna be a long time outside!!

I'd be scared too, but think that there will be more girls like you, and you can meet nice people there. Try to enjoy it! :D

...the guy you've been in love with for the past 3 and a half years' date=' on and off, who has been playing along... is actually [i']gay[/i]?

God, life is beautiful. I've never felt so stupid in my entire life.

:o :lol:

Watch the movie, "Saved!"...it's a funny take on just the story like yours.

good luck!