✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Howdy-ho there y'all! :D

Starla Stargazer :D

Wow pharynx, sorry to hear about the school biz, you'll make it though! I've been up to all kinds of things.. I found that I enjoy being w/out the internet for a while! I guess if you have an addictive tendency like myself, it does the body good to get away from it for a bit! Outdoor activities, sewing, doctors visits.. all that good stuff!

What are you up to in school? I noticed in another thread you mentioned being away a bit too! Are your studies difficult?

well my school is just like a normal school. nothing special but yeah.. and i think the studies aren't that difficult but the athmosphere at my school is so... well wrong for me. :confused:

why did you homeschool?

Well, I just had this "letting go" problem.. and I wanted to be there for her at all times. It was all actually very fun, and I think it was good for her! Obviously, she's SO outgoing and social. I know I've seen some homeschooled kids that seem really depressed and, well.. strange. :/

I'd still homeschool if I felt better, but I'm too inconsistent and it's a good change for her and I both. :)

im not a fan of homeschooling

imagine if you homeschooled all the way through 1st grade to high school then they get out into the real world and they cant handle it

Well now I don't know about that... not all homeschool moms take their kids to see Hilary Duff!! I'm a cool homeschool mom! :lol:

Seriously though, they do need to be around other kids to a certain extent, I agree. I think it all has to do with teaching them when they're young, then they can be in any situation and handle it well.

Exactly! Doesn't staying home and getting your studies done in 4-5 hours sound much nicer? Online homeschool, it's the way to go!

yeah well but that would get kinda anti-socialized for me since my best friends i have are online so i think i would lose my entire contact to the world beyond www.

yeah but i think it's sad though. i'd like to change my internet friends to be my real friends and the other way round... gah like the people i've met on internet is more like friends to me than any 'real' friends i have. i'd rather do all the cool stuff with them than with my irl-friends.

okay, confusing. i know.