✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All you green people.....

Maria C

see' date=' i dont get this either...i dont see any green or red things on their names or anything... :sad: what is it we're talking about then...? Sorry for asking dumb question - but without it you'll never learn! :-D[/quote']

lol, the moderators names are all green.

I've finished ,my strop now anyway. :D

How would you like to moderate the management forum Maria' date=' its only an ickle forum but then you'd be one of the greenies! :D[/quote']

awww you're so cute, lol.

You see i'd love to. But I dont actually know what a moderator IS. Do you just have to check no ones being a prick? :P :D

see' date=' i dont get this either...i dont see any green or red things on their names or anything... :sad: what is it we're talking about then...? Sorry for asking dumb question - but without it you'll never learn! :-D[/quote']

now ian is a moderator, duh, and his name are NOT green.... ok, i'll drop it, although it's to bad for the poor mods who probably like the acknowledgement :-D

now ian is a moderator, duh, and his name are NOT green.... ok, i'll drop it, although it's to bad for the poor mods who probably like the acknowledgement :-D

I'm not a moderator I'm an administrator :P

I'm not a moderator I'm an administrator :P

see, i knew that! :D