✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Argentina is the champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omyneo

Argentina's just won the match against Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!We are the best of the world (in basketball), this morning we won the gold medal in football :) :cool: ;) Any comments against us.....!!!!we don't care we are the champions, no time for losers :cool: !!!!!!!!!!cos we are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha.. This is such a joke... Argentina waited 59 years to get a gold medal in soccer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You were lucky Brazil soccer team wasn´t there... :P

I was cheering for Italy. Argentina was very lucky to beat US on basketball :P

*Proud brazilian ! Argentina hater*

Guest DavidG
Argentina's just won the match against Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!We are the best of the world (in basketball)' date=' this morning we won the gold medal in football :) :cool: ;) Any comments against us.....!!!!we don't care we are the champions, no time for losers :cool: !!!!!!!!!!cos we are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

I think the Argentinans deserved to win the football personally, they had one of the best teams there,

and the Argentinians deserved to beat the Americans. I mean basically....you cant really say that they were lucky all you want but the bottom line is, USA lost, Argentina won

I'm pleased they won both :D

Argentina's just won the match against Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!We are the best of the world (in basketball), this morning we won the gold medal in football :) :cool: ;) Any comments against us.....!!!!we don't care we are the champions, no time for losers :cool: !!!!!!!!!!cos we are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

should i remember you guys that Brazil were not in that competion????

ceuz, if we were there.... maybe Argentina would get the silver medal.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its just a joke, ok? :D

Guest DavidG
Argentina's just won the match against Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!We are the best of the world (in basketball), this morning we won the gold medal in football :) :cool: ;) Any comments against us.....!!!!we don't care we are the champions, no time for losers :cool: !!!!!!!!!!cos we are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

ceuz, if we were there.... maybe Argentina would get the silver medal.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P i read that they didnt qualify.... :D

:P i read that they didnt qualify.... :D

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: