Lotta

Mojo Pin

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doctor jones or barby girl :thinking:

i'm fine but tired or sick :smartass:

anastacia my life like it's 1999 with old fashionned german tv show on telly :disappointed:

tired or sick. doctor for me doctor for you :disappointed:

puah i have had a german lesson today all i have done is draw or barrymore :/

yeah i'm about the same as you :) ... not feeling too great but still .... have you had a good day? :cool:

yeah tis been okay. should be better soon, going out to eat with friends in a chinese ( :chinese: ) restaurant and to a club see some stand-up comedians. although i have got a deadline on my art assignments for tomorrow but ohwell... :P and you?

hey what the fuck is this secret language :rolleyes:

be my friend if i'm giving you some blings ;)

think about it *riously

or i'll call laugh box :wideeyed:

laugh box my life. :wideeyed:

i have an aforism for this:

the one who laughs last most probably didn't get the joke :wacko:

i always use it and people say imma snobbbb :snobby: like momme when she's a celebrity or celebritney spears xena tena :shifty:

yeah i'm about the same as you :) ... not feeling too great but still .... have you had a good day? :cool:

yeah tis been okay. should be better soon, going out to eat with friends in a chinese ( :chinese: ) restaurant and to a club see some stand-up comedians. although i have got a deadline on my art assignments for tomorrow but ohwell... :P and you?

:lol: ... that is actually very similar to me .... i'm going out with mates for an Indian later on :) .... then we'll see what we do after that ... and i have an assignment in for Friday that i haven't started work on ... so i'll be working hard on that tomorrow :rolleyes: