September 9, 200422 yr Oh, all that I know, There's nothing here to run from, 'Cause everybody here's got somebody to lean on.
September 9, 200422 yr did you want me to change? cos i changed for gooood and i want you to know that you'll always get your way i wanted to say, don't you shiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :P
September 9, 200422 yr I'll always be waiting for you, So you know how much I need ya, But you never even see me, do you? And this is my final chance of getting you. On and on from the moment I wake.... Did you want me to change?...
September 9, 200422 yr ooh yeah :lol: oops :embarrased: confidence in youuuuuuuuu is confidence in meeeeeeee is confidence in high speed :cool:
September 9, 200422 yr i wanna live life, and never be cruel and i wanna live life and be good to you i wanna fly and never come down and live my life and have friends around
September 9, 200422 yr And her heart is breaking in front of me I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore
September 9, 200422 yr eres un tio tremendo, todo que lo haces te sale de dentro .... :P bet you don't know that one!
September 9, 200422 yr Eres un tío tremendo, tienes carisma, sabes hacerlo Tienes metido el talento por dentro Con solo mirarte ya se lo qué quiero Eres un genio y lo siento Esa energía me llega hasta el centro Tu sabes hacerlo y yo recogerlo Me das de tu vida y yo experimento :P
September 9, 200422 yr well i actually have that spanish song on my pc but the last one i dont own :P
September 9, 200422 yr really??? you like el canto del loco?? WOW!!! i thought no one else here knew them!! i love them!!! :blush: :blush:
Create an account or sign in to comment