✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Columbus: Secrets From the Grave

Ambergris

Well, just reciently saw that documental about Christopher Columbus secret life. Is interesting how the guy wanted to hide all about his life and more interesting how scientist tried to understand why and all about his real life, so after an exhaustive search with scientific and psychological evidence, now scientist are almost sure he wasn't a Genoese Italian but he really was a Catalan Spanish :wink3: Eh?? So it's a fact that history has been wrong all this time about the obscure past of this great navigator that changed the destiny of the world

Hah, sorry just wanted to make a new thread, so if u're interested u can go and enlighten ur doubts to

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/columbus/columbus.html

A lot of what you learn in school about "history" is wrong. History is written primarily by men' date=' very egotistical men I might add. And a lot of it is either over exaggerated or a blatant fabrication. The conquerors write the books, so it's more about perspective than actual fact.[/quote']

i disagree, there's usually both sides to any story

A lot of what you learn in school about "history" is wrong. History is written primarily by men, very egotistical men I might add. And a lot of it is either over exaggerated or a blatant fabrication. The conquerors write the books, so it's more about perspective than actual fact.

Yes, yes... history written for the winners, as one of my teachers said once. And yes, I knew that already: The first conqueror that arrived to America was a "barbarian" to be more exactly, a Norwegian Viking, but the "actual Canada" territory they arrived was more as a part from Scandinavia I think, but as a real discover, for Europe and the rest of occidental culture was Colombus