October 19, 200421 yr I knew Ebay was insane, but surely not? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5527273221
October 19, 200421 yr did you guys see the bid on ebay for a jar with A GHOST in it..... I kid you not... it sold for $81.00 USD.... ahh only in America! I'll find the link...
October 19, 200421 yr apparently, someone sold a AIR guitar for £10,000 i shit you not, someone bought air for £10,000
October 19, 200421 yr http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5526374108&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW ok here it is..... :stunned:
October 19, 200421 yr OMg thats my wedding!!!!!! thats soo not fair I´m going to kill that guy, I´m not a dog! p.s. Im joking :)
October 19, 200421 yr http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5526374108&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW ok here it is..... :stunned: LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
October 20, 200421 yr current bid = £1,00,100 Oh. My. Fucking. God :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
October 20, 200421 yr wait, now its 10,000,000 that can't be for real :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment