✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever Cross Dressed?

Guest DavidG

:lol: indeed

im playing with the board members mind and I'm seeing if we can unleash some of the taboos of people here lol :P

:lol: nope, actually I havent...

although I brought it up because 2 nights ago, my housemate came how very late in a dress, nails painted, lipstick, eye make up and a blonde wig....

and I was like..."WHAT IN THE BLUUUUUUUUUUE HELL!" :lol:

well I wanted to hit him.....

with a frying pan that is :lol:

oh my god, he looked is like vommit worthy man...i wanted to rip out my eyes :stunned:

Apparently not....

the night after, he was in the bathroom for like an hour,and was like "leave me alone"

when he came out, he had shaved off all his body hair except for that on his head and places that were not visible nor would I ever dare to look :o

Guest LiquidSky

*raises hand*

I have! :cool: It was a cross dressed day for seniors at my high school :cool: My International Business teacher was all confused..she said: "What's going on? Why are there too many girls on my classroom today?" :lol: I thought it was hilarious :lol: 'cause usually I was the only girl in class and the rest were boys and that day I was the only boy and the guys were dressed as girls :lol: :D and then we explained it to her and blablabala it was fun though :cool:

:cool:

:lol: still, its a little different for women then guys....you know...

you can get away with it....

but see a guy wearing a thong...thats just wrong and freaky and nightmarish material :angry: :lol:

:stunned: knowing this guy, he'd probably show himself, and honestly, male genitals is something i dont want to see off another person :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

That is true.. a girl can wear men's clothing and still look hot :cool: and a guy wearing a girls clothing...it's... it's hilarious! :lol: