My god its bustling in here!

busybeeburns

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots and lots and lots of Guy! I hardly come in here :oops:

YaY for the bassist with the white trainers :D

guy rules!!and we love em!! and you forgot to say that he's super sexy! well you should come in here a lot more if u can handle all the drooling girls that is :P

i just wonder if they ever check this out and read it for fun since they all use internet sometimes :D would be cool if they did read this although guy probably would be shocked if he read some of the things we wrote about him :D the things we would want to do to him etc etc :D but then again i dont think he would be complaining if we did it to him in real life he might even enjoy it with the two of us next to him hahaha:D :lol:

i just wonder if they ever check this out and read it for fun since they all use internet sometimes :D would be cool if they did read this although guy probably would be shocked if he read some of the things we wrote about him :D the things we would want to do to him etc etc :D but then again i dont think he would be complaining if we did it to him in real life he might even enjoy it with the two of us next to him hahaha:D :lol:

:o :o l hope when you said the * two of us....you obviously were including me ;)....l hope... : :( cuz its the truth! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

well said Angie....wow, imagine it did happen, like someone had a thing* with Guy and then his actual gf walked in on them....my god....l would be heart broken.... :shock: ok...now, im coming back to earth *back to reality